Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Accepted Dallas Stryker - SAFR Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Xan, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Xan

Xan New Member BCSO Deputy Criminal

What country and timezone are you in? United States of America, CST

How long have you been a member of Green Leaf Gaming Community? 6 plus Months

Do you have any real-world experience with emergency medicine or firefighting in real life? If so, please explain. No real hands on experience in a career setting of any form It is the current field that I am looking into becoming a part of IRL to I am hoping to get my feet wet a bit by seeing what the GLG rp medical field has to offer since I am well versed in the LEO side

Do you have any experience with medical or fire department role-play? If you do, please explain.

Aside from a character that was a EMT in my last server that did very limited Medical Rp my experience is limited I can more or less fill in the wholes of the steps that I dont know but my med RP is limited.

What does high quality role-play mean to you? Rp that would simulate to an extent of what would happen in a real situation. Now does what happens need to be accurate to a tee I do not think so because that would more or less just be a simulator that to me is not that fun and fun is the main reason that we all play a specific role.

In Character Information

Name: Dallas Stryker

What Makes you want to join our elite family? Seeing the need for emergency medical services has motivated me to come to the aid of the citizens of San Andreas, as well as knowing the vast amount of resources that are available to SAFR really makes me want to assist and learn the

Way of SAFR.

What can you bring to SAFR that will benefit the department? I grew up in the streets of jamestown and grew up with the people of los santos those that commonly need medical assistance and hopefully that can make them more cofortable with SAFR as a whole having a familiar face that can help them and wont seem foreign I think can really help.

What sets you apart from other applicants that we have interviewed? We as stated prior I am from los santos and I have been in the city for a while as well as I have spent some time getting to know people from around the city from all walks of life and hopefully seeing one of their own that is not some new face and one that they have seen many times will be really good for citizens as well as myself knowing that I can change peoples lives one step at a time.

If accepted, how will you continue to advance your knowledge of medical treatments as well as firefighting techniques? I will continue to advance both of these by training as much as possible as well as when available and always looking to see my flaws and improving on them to continue and better my response to the people of San Andreas

Do you have a criminal record? (If yes, please describe the offenses)

No I do not

Conclusion

Is there any additional information you would like to share?

Not there is not

I Swear and affirm the the information I have provided in this application is true to the best of my knowledge?

I Dallas Stryker Swear and affirm the the information I have provided in this application is true to the best of my knowledge

Signed [Character Name]

Dallas Stryker

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2020
  2. Ryan James

Ryan James Member S.A.F.R. S.A.F.R. Chief

Dallas,

Thank you for your interest in joining SAFR. We are currently reviewing your application and will be in contact if we feel you may be a good fit

Thanks
    R. JAMES
    SAFR FIRE DIVISION CHIEF/PARAMEDIC
    SAN ANDREAS STATE FIRE MARSHAL

3. C9 Krunsnik

C9 Krunsnik Member

Hello Mr Stryker,

I am pleased to inform you that you have been approved for an interview. What day and time will you be available so we can schedule the interview, looking forward to the interview.

Ava Caufield
    Deputy Chief Paramedic

4. Xan

Thank you representatives of S.A.F.R,
    Hello Thank you for this opportunity in the EMS field I am free Later today at around 9:00 and tomorrow pretty much all day.

Dallas Stryker

5. C9 Krunsnik

C9 Krunsnik Member

how does noon est tomorrow sound?

6. C9 Krunsnik

C9 Krunsnik Member

We would like to try and setup a interview time, please pick a time and date EST that you would like the interview to take place and let us know. The interview will take place in the government radio in the SAFR interview office.

- Ava Caufield

7. Xan

Is 8 pm CST a good time?

8. Xan

Is 8 pm EST** a good time my bad

9. C9 Krunsnik

C9 Krunsnik Member

10. Xan

I am free Today 02/22/2020