1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Declined Dallas Stryker Application

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Xan, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Xan

Xan New Member BCSO Deputy

Applicant's Name: Dallas Stryker

Steam Name: Xan

Date of Birth:06/18/1990

Do you have a microphone? Yes

What time zone are you in? Central

How long have you been a member of GreenLeaf Gaming? I have only been a member of green leaf gaming for a few days but in the time that i have been here I have enjoyed my time very much

Have you read the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Standard Operating Procedure? Yes i have read the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Standard Operating Procedure

Tell a bit about yourself. (200 words minimum) I am Dallas a 19 year old college student who is currently taking criminal justice courses and seeking a law enforcement career after that.Some things i like to do are going fishing at the island by me and go hunting. Other than that I like to game on my pc I used to only play fps games but about three months ago i discovered gta rp and since then I have been hooked. In the time i have been on other gta servers I have become a leo twice and have enjoyed my time there but it seems as if they die out soon after. The things is i think that this server will have a lot of life and a lot of opportunities for me and many others that come to the city. I believe that i can do good for the server in return i put in many hours in the other server im in patrolling and rping it has turned into something i really like and enjoy. I am currently pursuing and law enforcement career through college and find this as a fun and interesting way to get some experience with interactions as well as Learning and enforcing laws amongst people in the city.

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office? (300 words minimum) I chose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office because i believe that with the territory that Blaine county offers there is more responsibility and more opprutunity that comes with the area of patrol. In the last city i was in the only department that was there was lspd, I figured that the BCSO would give me a lot more experience and training because the lspd was very limited in the area we could patrol as well as we were limited on officers as well. I have had a few interactions with pd as well and seeing how professional the officers are and i really like it. IC: Dallas stryker is a young man from texas who came to los santos to find a way to help people and help out a city that he thought needed help because one day on the news he saw that los santos was riddled with crime and he thought he should leave the regular boring rach life and go in search of a way to do something worth more than himself and upon arrival he heard of the bcso and it clicked this was his wayto do something worth more. He is not after money or anything close to that. He cares more about the importance in what he does and in the time he was in the city saw that the other officers thought that to.

Do you have any experiences in law enforcement? I have been in the police department in other cities as well i am taking criminal justice courses in college currently i think those things in tandem can do a lot of good ither than that not much

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 words minimum) Being a part of the Blaine County sheriffs Office is a part of protecting the greater area of los santos as well as they serve the citizens as well as protect them. when i think about the bcso i think of a highly functioning and respectable force of deputies that will watch over the city and enforce the cities laws among them. Being a part of bcso means that even off duty you will uphold its core values to their full extent, The BCSO is a department with more responsibilty than other departments and more reason to be proffesional.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in the BCSO? (50 words minimum) some skills i have are that in a serious and blood rushing experience i can keep calm and keep the communication with others calm as well. i know how to calm a very heated situation very quickly and do so in the right ways while still trying to hold myself at a high standard i have had experience where people almost got the best of me but they did not and i shaped up on the spot and got back to work because the saftey of the people of ls mattered more than my me almost getting mad i didnt let it get to me.

By submitting this application, you are releasing all above information to the Blaine County Sheriffs Office and its connected affiliates for the use of employment. You understand that submitting this application does not guarantee employment and can be declined or terminated at the sole discretion of the leadership within the department. You also understand that by submitting this application that your name will be ran through the in-game criminal database to verify your background information. Your employment with the Blaine County Sheriffs Office can be terminated by the department or yourself at any time with or without reason or notification. Please be sure to review your above questions before submitting to clear any typos, misprints, grammatical errors, and that the above statements are truthful and submitted solely by you, the applicant.

If you agree to all of the above terms and have reviewed your application then please print your first and last name below before submitting.

Dallas Stryker

2. Dwergje

Dwergje Member Supporter Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Good afternoon Mr. Stryker,

Thank you for your interest in the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Cadet program. We, the Training and Recruitment Division, are currently reviewing your application. You should expect a formal response regarding the status of your application within 24 hours.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to your application.

Kind regards,
    Captain Marlow Baker

3. Dwergje

Dwergje Member Supporter Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Mr. Stryker,

We have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, we have declined your application to the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office for the following reasons:
    • Under the minimum word count for "Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriff's Office?",
    • Does not meet the time on the server standards.
    You may re-apply in 30 calendar days (12th of August). Be sure to improve on or fix the listed reasons.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to your application.

Regards,
    Captain Marlow Baker