1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Accepted Comp Request Machine Pistol

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Coach, Dec 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coach

Coach New Member Criminal

Characters Name: Zigmund Zaganov

Your Steam Name: Coach

Day and Time you encountered the bug: around 12:40AM EST 12/2/19

List Property that was lost including its value (Due to game bug): Machine Pistol

What you did before the bug happened: me and my gang leader Peezy got shot by a dude with the steam name The Pinky. He robbed us both and as he was filling his trunk with our stuff one of our other gang members rolled up and downed him. The second he tried to rob the guy to get our stuff back he logged out. We checked his car hoping the stuff would be in there but it wasn't.

Videos/Screenshot Evidence of Property:

Note: Please fill out all sections to the best of your ability, failure to do so or failure to provide sufficient evidence to support your claim could lead to a denial. Thanks!

Comp Tips: The more information you give the better, totalling your losses and including that in the post gets you your comp faster, if your comp doesn't stick or money is not applied despite your post being marked "Accepted" you can either create a new post or PM me.

2. Payne

Payne Assistant Director Staff Member Assistant Director Developer Supporter State Police Licensed Lawyer Criminal

You have a Machine Pistol in your inventory, giving you another will just cause them to stack into each other. PM me on Discord and we can work out a way/time to get you the gun back.

@Coach

3. Coach

Coach New Member Criminal

Thats weird i didnt have it last night. i think maybe it was already comped via peezy's comp request i guess? idk. anyways looks like i dont need it comped anymore thank yuo for the help though.

4. Payne

Payne Assistant Director Staff Member Assistant Director Developer Supporter State Police Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Not sure, it wasn't me, I'll go ahead and close this....if it's not there when you log on let me know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.