Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Under Review Comp request for bug inside the vault.

Discussion in 'Comp Requests' started by Jamal Rose JR, May 22, 2020.

1. Jamal Rose JR

Jamal Rose JR New Member BCSO Deputy Criminal

Characters Name: Jamal Rose

Your Steam Name: Slick

Day and Time you encountered the bug: Tuesday 05/19/2020 17pm

List Property that was lost including its value (Due to game bug):
    Was unable to pick up gold in the vault. Was also unable to pick up cash. We would have normally got away with both the diamonds and the gold but only got away with diamonds due to this. So i'm hoping to get the gold i would have picked up which i belive is 44 gold bars.
    The exact same thing happened two days prior to the comp request i'm asking for now. I could not pick up the thing i was supposed to pick up, which was the diamond boxes. When it happened the first time i couldn't pick up anything either. I do not have evidence for that though but i would normally got away with 44 diamond boxes which i didn't because of that weird bug.
    I have been told to clear my cache which i have done now. So hopefully it doesn't happen again :)

What you did before the bug happened: Nothing, just drove around. After that we did the bank job.

Videos/Screenshot Evidence of Property:

Note: Please fill out all sections to the best of your ability, failure to do so or failure to provide sufficient evidence to support your claim could lead to a denial. Thanks!

Comp Tips: The more information you give the better, totalling your losses and including that in the post gets you your comp faster, if your comp doesn't stick or money is not applied despite your post being marked "Accepted" you can either create a new post or PM me.

2. Payne

Payne Assistant Director Staff Member Assistant Director Supporter State Police Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Under Review
    Do you have a clip to show you all got away?
    I know this bug can happen as I've encountered it personally, just want to cross my T's and dot my I's before digging into the math of what you should have gotten.​

@Jamal Rose JR

3. Jamal Rose JR

Jamal Rose JR New Member BCSO Deputy Criminal

Hi,
    Im not sure if my friend has video of the whole thing, he clipped that part and a part where an officer jumped on his bike and went flying. That was the robbery regarding this above. I got away in handcuffs and ran all the way to the southside. Then after a long wait in the hood one of my guys showed up and saw my handcuffed and took me to the shooting range to shoot of the handcuffs and i was free. But i did not have the gold since i was unable to pick it up.
    Its a guy called Tunis that clipped that video.
    Regarding the other robbery where the same happened just with the diamonds i was supposed to pick up we also got away. We had 3 successful robberies and got finally busted at the 4th try.
    I would absolutely send you evidence but i don't have it... Tunis might have a clip of that first robbery where that happened the first time but i can't confirm it at this time since he is not available atm. I can let you know if he has evidence once he is around probably later tonight.
    I would not put in a comp request if i didn't get away, I am not like that at all and always play clean/within the laws. It has happened before a lot too with the Jewel spot but it happened only here and there and since i don't have recording I didn't even bother to ask since i assume you have a lot to look at all times. Therefore I only do this if it really is something that shouldn't have happened.
    Ps: I am trying to get a bodycam to run but i am honestly struggeling to make it work properly...