1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Pending Interview Cleetus McSkeeter ‎12/‎04/‎2019 SAFR Applications

Discussion in 'Careers' started by ChiefKneefe, Dec 4, 2019.

1. ChiefKneefe

ChiefKneefe New Member Criminal

Out Of Character Information

What country and timezone are you in?
    USA

How long have you been a member of Green Leaf Gaming?
    3.5 weeks but only active and consistent for 1 week

Do you have any real-world experience with emergency medicine or firefighting in real life? If so, please explain. Actual physical experience No

Do you have any experience with medical or fire department roleplay? If you do, please explain. Yes was a training Paramedic on BLRP where I am originally From RP wise.

In Character Information

Name: Cleetus McSkeeter

In 50 words or more. Why would you like to join SAFR?
    I moved to LS with my Wife Danielle Wright she took classes at the local college and I decided to sneak away with her text books and study and just pay for the exam to save some extra money. When I did this I was gone for about 2.5 weeks and I lied to her about being sick and napping because I was too ashamed to tell her the truth that I could not afford school.

What are your goals within SAFR?
    My goal is to learn as much as possible about all the different treatment styles and provide a pleasant environment to my patients. The reason for this is to give back to the amazing city of LS, by doing a public service that all benefit!

Do you have a criminal record? (If yes, please describe the offenses) Never broke the law, have not even gotten a speeding ticket or parking ticket, unless you count the speed cameras

Conclusion

Is there any additional information you would like to share? I would like to thank the SAFR for their work and dedication to the department, keeping us all safe, and for you for taking the time out of your day to read my application!

Is the information that you have provided in this application true to the best of your knowledge? Yes

Signed Cleetus McSkeeter

2. Ryan James

Ryan James Administrator Staff Member Administrator S.A.F.R. S.A.F.R. Chief

We are currently reviewing your application. If we feel you might be a good fit to join the most elite department on fivem we will be in contact.

R. James
    SAFR Fire Division Chief / Paramedic
    SAFR Chief operating Officer

ChiefKneefe likes this.
  3. MeatyMario

MeatyMario Member

Hey Cleetus,

I'm Christopher Wolf from SAFR. Can you tell me the days and times (in EST) that you would be available for an interview this week? Thanks!

C. Wolf
    SAFR Lieutenant

ChiefKneefe likes this.
  4. ChiefKneefe

ChiefKneefe New Member Criminal

Hi Mr. Wolf,

Wed/Thursday after 6PM EST
    Friday 10AM-10 PM EST

Thanks for the opportunity

Cleetus McSkeeter

5. MeatyMario

MeatyMario Member

Hey Cleetus,

Let's try and shoot for your interview this Friday 12/13/2019 at 4:00PM EST.
    Please be inside the Interview Room 1 waiting channel on Teamspeak at that time if possible.
    Thanks and see you Friday!

C. Wolf
    SAFR Lieutenant

ChiefKneefe likes this.