1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Chris Gordon - BCSO Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by My name Jeff, Dec 2, 2019.

1. My name Jeff

My name Jeff Member

Your Name: Chris Gordon

Steam Name: Phazewun

Date of Birth: 02/09/1985

Email Address: [email protected]

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Tell us about yourself (200 words)
    I am a 33 Year old Fire Fighter from Arizona, Currently working in Search and Rescue and a father of 1. My entire family has a long history of both law enforcement and fire, it has been something i have grown up being around and i love it more and more every day. Law enforcement has always been very important to me, as some of the department friends often say it would be really fun to swap jobs for a day or 2. I have met alot of great friends in GTA and i plan on meeting more here. I have a great attitude and i knoiw what it takes to get stuff done the correct way, i love to teach other and help everyone enjoy their time to the best of their ability.

My character is Chris Gordon an old grandpa who formally was the chief of EMS but wanted to start a new career within the BCSO. People who encounter him love his attitude and go get them personality, most of the time grandpa becomes loved by both people he encounters and people he patrols with.

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office? (300 Words)
    For most of my Career i have always wondered what it would be like joining the sheriffs department. I really enjoy the northern areas and really enjoy the speed enforcement. During my encounters i have always found the BCSO to be the most professional, i have always looked at this department and thought to my self one day i will there. With my past experience i have seen a lot of great departments fall due to a lack of leadership, training and overall bad attitude. I really want to be the example for all officers to look up to, to me the BCSO is always the most professional and have the largest areas to patrol. This requires the officers to be well training and ready for anything at a moments notice. I enjoy working in a department that has proper structure, leadership and communication. During my time at LARP i was able to spend a short time in the BCSO and it was one of the best times i have ever had, i am looking forward to showing that i can be a great asset to your already great BCSO program. My last patrol duty was a state trooper, but again i generally spent my time up north and patrolling highways. At the end of the day i am a loyal, hardworking officer who enjoys helping anyone i can. I enjoy helping the department grow and showing command that i can be an asset to this department. I am excited to be given a chance to join one of the best departments that i have encountered in a long time, and i cant wait to get out on the streets and help grow this department even more !

Do you have any experiences in law enforcement? Yes i have been LT in Rivalry, Captain in LARP, and most recently Lt Col.

How long have you been a member of Greenleaf Gaming? I have been here for over 6 months, i had an issue with my account so i have been playing under a new steam account while the staff team was looking into trying to clear my recent issue. Its sorted now but i no longer use that steam account after the kid started playing on it.

Have you read the Law Enforcement Standards? Yes

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 Words)
    The BCSO is a law enforcement that is sworn to protect the lives of all civilians in the city. Because of the larger territory to cover, the BCSO must be the best of the best while still keeping in mind that the city of Los Santos still needs to be patrolled at all times. Being in remote areas means there is more chance to be injured on the job. BCSO officers should be well trained, professional and work with the civilians in the area to grow a respect for one another.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in your department? (50 words)

As stated earlier i have been in many departments, and almost always been one of the leading training officers. I think because of my age i have a special gift that comes with having patience with new officers. We have all been there before and sometimes from what i have seen in the past there is a good way to train someone and a really bad to train someone. I treat everyone that i encounter with the up-most respect and give them my full attention. I believe that i have the experience that is needed to be a great officer while still enjoying my time day in and day out and that is something that i love to share with everyone. Being a patrol officer is a balance, its the hardest part of the job. Most of the time we have seconds to react to a situation and if trained properly 99% of the time we can stop a situation from getting worse just with understanding a few things.

By submitting this application, you are releasing all above information to the Blaine County Sheriffs Office and its connected affiliates for the use of employment. You understand that submitting this application does not guarantee employment and can be declined or terminated at the sole discretion of the leadership within the department. You also understand that by submitting this application that your name will be ran through the in-game criminal database to verify your background information. Your employment with the Blaine County Sheriffs Office can be terminated by the department or yourself at any time with or without reason or notification. Please be sure to review your above questions before submitting to clear any typos, misprints, grammatical errors, and that the above statements are truthful and submitted solely by you, the applicant.

If you agree to all of the above terms and have reviewed your application then please print your first and last name below before submitting

Chris Gordon *

2. Sierra Edwards

Sierra Edwards Member BCSO BCSO Captain Criminal

We would like to set up an interview with you at your availability.
    Thanks,
    Captain S. Edwards

3. My name Jeff

My name Jeff Member

When are you doing interviews next.

4. Sierra Edwards

I do them when our times can match up. so let me know the times you have available.

5. My name Jeff

My name Jeff Member

i am available anytime this week

6. Sierra Edwards

If you would like to meet in ts, I am available now

7. Sierra Edwards