1. Our servers are currently experiencing issues. This means one or all of our game servers are down... our Teamspeak may also be down. and our website may experience issues. We are aware of the issue and are working on resolving it as soon as possible.
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Accepted Character Deletion Request

Discussion in 'Processed Requests' started by Xan, Mar 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xan

Xan New Member BCSO BCSO Lieutenant Criminal

Character first name = John

Character last name = Castiglione

Steam Name = Xan

Steam(HEX) = STEAM_0:1:244429271

Reason for deleting my character (no less than 50 words) = I had originally made this character as a Mob member with a friend but that RP more or less went down the drain. I am unable to make any more characters due to all my slots being filled and out of all my characters this is the most disposable. This is so I can make another character supposed to be a set to cause a fill in the of no one robbing stores so I want to take a crack at it.

2. Payne

Payne Assistant Director Staff Member Assistant Director Supporter State Police Licensed Lawyer Criminal

John is your active character, please change to a different character and let me know so I can complete this request.

3. Xan

Xan New Member BCSO BCSO Lieutenant Criminal

Change characters and john is no longer active, Thank you.

4. Payne

Payne Assistant Director Staff Member Assistant Director Supporter State Police Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.