1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Accepted Cal Henderson ‎11/‎10/‎2019 SAFR Applications [EMS Focus]

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Cal Henderson, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Cal Henderson

Cal Henderson Member

Out Of Character Information

What country and timezone are you in? United States of America

How long have you been a member of Green Leaf Gaming? 1-2 weeks.

Do you have any real-world experience with emergency medicine or firefighting in real life? If so, please explain. I used a fire extinguisher a couple of times. I never worked a firefighting or EMS job.

Do you have any experience with medical or fire department roleplay? If you do, please explain. I roleplayed being a firefighter in BadlandsRP. I know the basics of being a firefighter as in provide medical aid to the wounded and to extinguish fires. I can move over my fire truck experience to a more ambulance setting.

In Character Information
    Name: Cal Henderson

In 50 words or more. Why would you like to join SAFR? It's the main premise of the job that interests me. Saving lives whilst risking my own. It's has the perfect blend of risk and reward. People favor EMS as we are always there to help, that's the best part, you help people regardless of who they are. It gives me a chance to give back to the community and service the city.

What are your goals within SAFR? My goal is effectively to become a fire engineer, my end game is to simply see myself driving the fire truck.

Do you have a criminal record? (If yes, please describe the offenses) Yes, I have a 1-2 priors for speeding.

Conclusion
    Is there any additional information you would like to share? N/A

Is the information that you have provided in this application true to the best of your knowledge? Yes

Cal Henderson

2. Ryan James

Ryan James Administrator Staff Member Administrator S.A.F.R. S.A.F.R. Chief

Thank you for your interest in joining the most elite fire rescue department on fivem. We are currently reviewing your application and will contact you soon regarding our decision.

Thanks!
    R. James
    Chief operations officer
    Fire division Chief
    Paramedic

3. Ryan James

Ryan James Administrator Staff Member Administrator S.A.F.R. S.A.F.R. Chief

Welcome aboard

Thanks!
    R. James
    Chief operations officer
    Fire division Chief