Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Accepted Business Amendment Request For Business Transfer.

Discussion in 'Processed Requests' started by Samantha Redfield, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Samantha Redfield

Samantha Redfield New Member Criminal

⨞ Business Name: Benny's Original Motor Works

⨞ Contact Number: 612-7548 and my discordia email is Venge #1444

⨞ Owners Name: Samantha Redfield

⨞ Amendment request type(s): Business Ownership Transfer

⨞ Reason for request: Hello, I am looking to transfer my Business License, and Business completely to Nico Suave. I have already gone through the property transfer with a realtor and he is now in ownership of the buildings and the properties themselves as well as the deeds for them. He just needs the business paperwork so hes able to open up shop and run them. Hes willing to comply with all background checks and information you need in regards to gaining this business ownership, his phone number will be #683-9492 and his work email will be 5m0kee#8037. I am moving, and this is someone i completely trust with the property and business to run it the way i would, and make sure it stays stable.

2. Smoke

Smoke New Member

hello, i am Nico Suave, i am the owner of the properties and buildings, i would like to continue the businesses under Mrs. Redfields Request, feel free to reach out for anymore information you need from me

3. Friendlyjenlee

Friendlyjenlee Senior-Admin Staff Member Senior-Admin Supporter Criminal

Accepted