1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Biffa logfistics and Walker logistics

Discussion in 'Job Discussion' started by Lookout it's bigfoot, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Lookout it's bigfoot

Lookout it's bigfoot New Member

so my friend and I have been trying to figure out both Biffa and Walker logistics but neither place has any area to change into work wear which I'm assuming if like logging you have change at the lumberjack changing room before you can go any further. Are these to,m Biffa and Walker, broken or are we missing something? We've been trying IC but nobody seems to know anything either.

2. danstaa

danstaa Developer Staff Member Developer

Bifta Logistics is a player ran thing now. It used to be the garbage job, and still technically is. The company is called Greenfields. You'll need to find people in RP in order to find out what exactly the job is all about and how to get involved if you wanted to.

Logging will have a changing room near the St. Fiacre Hospital on the East side of the city, you change into the worker clothes (it may not actually change your clothes, but is still a required step), spawn a work truck and head up North to the Lumber Mill. Once there, you'll find a circle to collect wood, then head inside the mill to process it, then head out back to turn it into planks, then store it in the work truck (the truck itself not the trailer, K near the back of it to open the trunk), then head down to the area to sell which is fairly close and in the same area as where you changed clothes and spawned the truck.

3. Lookout it's bigfoot

Lookout it's bigfoot New Member

Ok that explains Biffa and I got the logging figured out thank you for both of that info. I gotta ask what about Walker logistics?

4. Dwope

Dwope Member

Biffa has changed into Greenfield. If you want to see what Greenfield does you can always visit our website.
    If you are interested in working for us feel free to contact us trough e-mail so we can arrange a meeting. E-mail: Dwope#9926, Eddy#6887 or Stan#2736. Thank you for you interest!
    -Rasheed Dalal.