1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Applications Currently closed. Will be reviewed when open. Benny DeSanta - Staff/Admin App :)

Discussion in 'Staff Applications [OPEN]' started by Benny DeSanta, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Benny DeSanta

Benny DeSanta New Member

Hey Guys and Girls :D
    Getting to know you
    Steam Name: Hawkzz

RP Characters: Benny DeSanta

Your Age(Min 18): 21

How long have you been a member of Greenleaf? Been apart of Greenleaf since opened but ive started RPing again after a year break, so ive been playing Greenleaf again for 1-2years

Are you currently a Staff member in any capacity? No, but i used to be on a server that was popular for a while then couple months it died off so it shutdown.. but no atm

In a minimum of 50 words, tell us about yourself: Hey Guys/Girls Im a 20 Year old Aussie From QLD and also love to play video games and hang out with friends and meet new people. i have finished School in 2015, My occupation is a Zoo Keeper and love interacting with Customers and Caring for animals, I starting RPing back around 4 years ago and started on Nopixel and played there for 1-2 years then had a break from Rp and came back last year and saw the server i tested for Kallam and Skrub with a few others a few years back has been popping off so im here and absolutely loving the community and interaction. Also abit addicted. :D

What made you decide to apply to join the Moderator team? What made me decide was i love to help people the best way i can and what better way to do that is Applying for staff, Helping out the community the best as i can and watching its Grow and strive! and was also recommended to fill out a App by some people due to them knowing me from other servers and being a tester. (wont say there name in case but if your reading you know who you are) :)

In your own words what are the responsibilities associated with being a Game Moderator? Responsibilities would be that to that everyone has and enjoyable time while there on and everything goes smoothly and safe, also to help anyone with anything that does /report and needs help with anything and fixing any issues that may arise.

Do you have any specific skills or past experience that you could bring to the Moderator Team? I do have a past Staff experience before on TransRP till it got shutdown due to not being popular etc... but i was a staff member on there for about 4-6 months and a senior staff member for 1 month. so all together it would be 4-7 months of staff experience

What makes you a better applicant than others? I dont think im better then any other applicant everyone has there opportunity and we are all equal, but with all the dedication i put in and the hours and also the Timezone i live in i would be very suitable for the position. but it all comes down to how willing you are to help other in situations and give your 110% effort into everything!! and what ever it is if im in RP and someone needs help i would RP that i have to go somewhere and go help anyone in need.

How willing are you to help others over playing the game? I always put 110% into everything i do, so i believe i would be awesome at helping other and always be willing to anyone that needs help or something needs to be resolved

How do you handle stressful situations? Over the years of RPing and IRL too ive teached myself how to stay calm in stressful places but all i would do is take it step by step and take everything 1 step at a time and also to keep myself and everyone else calm. i work at a very Busy place IRL and Thousands of customers each and every day.

Situations
    ➼Situations 1 & 2 must be answered with a minimum of 100 words, Situation 3 must be answered with a minimum of 50 words, please explain why you made the choice you did.

▸You are involved in an RP situation with an obviously new player who goes out of character by saying "I'm new to this server what button do I press?" What would you do? I would OOC and ask the New player If you need assistance with what to say and what not to say within character and without, and also maybe pull them aside and talk to him/her and help out with anything he or she needs help with like /keys or anything like that, and talking to them about the Rules of the city etc... :) and i would also ask if he or she has any further question with anything related to the server/city and would only leave if the Player felt Comfortable continuing on by themselves or needed more help or also remind them you can talk in character but say "use your ____ muscle" to do this etc... :)

▸You are spectating an RP situation between Police and criminals when you notice a player going out of character and generally not role playing very well. What would you do? I would let them finished the Conversations and RP till it was over or we got a chance i would pull that person aside and talk to him about the rules and also Staying IC and offer alternative talk like instead of saying i need to go feed my dog, say i need to go in my head just for a second. Anything OOC needs to be kept in the chat. if the player continued to talk OOC after ive had a Good talk with him or her, either he/she will be warned a second time or reasonable action will be taken. The player could be a very new player and all he or she needs is some help so maybe send the player over to the Greenleaf website and read rules etc...

▸You are spectating a new player and he is attempting to steal cars from locals as well as beating one or two up along the way. What would you do and why? i would go IC and try and walk up to the player and try and RP with he/she along the lines of "hey im calling the police/authorities etc.. but if the person was RPing stealing the Cars and talking the the locals IC that would be fine? But if not and it was repeatedly doing it and crashing them all over the place i would go In FBI gear pull them aside and go OOC and talk to them hey you can do this but IC you have to believe there are cops on and all the locals are watching you etc... and talk to him/her about rules

Situations pt. 2
    ▸As a Game Moderators we often drive our FBI car to the scene of the incident/player in question, can you give a few reasons why you think we do this? The reason would be to get there quicker with it having lights and sirens rather than using the teleport functions, it gives it more realism it would also make it look like the surrounding civilians have called for police or the officers have called for backup. Its a very clever and special way of staying in RP and does not ruin the RP at all rather there being a magician and going everywhere. It would also give you the opportunity to Catch the player in question in the wrong and doing the wrong things

Final Few
    ▸A ban you placed gets appealed, you believe the ban is justified and should remain permanent but the player is given a second chance. How would you react? I wouldn't react at all really. I see it a opportunity to fix the mistake that the player has done and learn of that and also what he/she has said on the appeal and weather or not they learnt from there mistakes and wont do it again. i am the type of person that everyone has a right to have a second change when it is on forum and looked into and treated fairly :) and everyone should be giving a second change.

▸You are in an RP situation with a serious lack of RP and minor character breaks, there are 3 players involved all right there with you, what would you do? I try and remain in RP and maybe talk in OOC chat and say things like you cant say that OOC etc.. But i would try and turn it around and help them RP as best as they can with tips in OOC but if im happy after the situation as ended and the RP has stopped i would try pull aside in a quiet place out of sight and saying out of ruining anyone elses RP and speak to them all about staying IC and helping them much as possible, also sending them to the Government website or the App on your phone.. discord. Also explain to them that we take RP seriously on this server and they need to be staying IC all the time! Otherwise action will be taken accordingly

Thanks for taking the time to read my app :) hope it all makes sense im doing this pretty late hahaha
    love you all xD Greenleaf all the way BB
    Keep all the awesome RP up ! Loving it