1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Declined BCSO - Jordan Moco

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Jordan Moco, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Jordan Moco

Jordan Moco New Member

Your Name: Jordan Moco

Steam Name: Jordan Moco

Date of Birth: 08/11/1992

Email Address: [email protected]

Do you have a microphone? Yes, AT2020

What Time Zone Are You In? Pacific Standard

Tell us about yourself (200 words): Im 26 years old, I currently reside in the beautiful city of Las Vegas, Nevada. Im a very outgoing individual who loves to enjoy life but also remain professional when needed to be. I have a ton of hobbies, Roleplaying being a huge part of me now since i joined approximately 4 months ago. I've played tons of other games including World of Warcraft, Apex Legends, Counter Strike:GO, Warcraft III, NBA 2k19, Madden, and many more. I want to say im a well respected person and have tons of core values that i live by making me a great candidate for this opportunity. Integrity is a huge core value i live by and knowing that im always consistent and always working with complete honest decision making. I do understand that this is a game but i am someone who will always treat people how i'd want to be treated, unless treated in a manner i do not feel is fair. My experiences and in game experiences i believe could be a huge part of success not only for me but also for the department. I can bring Use of Force Training, Firearms training and much more to the department.

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office? (300 Words)
    I, Jordan Moco, choose Blaine County Sheriffs Office because i believe i can be a great addition to the team. With my knowledge and experience and quality of roleplay i do believe i can be a great team player and assist with whatever questions people may have. I display extreme professionalism while on duty and also very clear and concise direction to the individuals i work with and the subjects im dealing with. I work off respect and believe that you can always treat people how you want to be treated until treated different. I have been around in the county for a long time, and have extreme knowledge of direction and all areas of serious crime. I believe that being in BCSO, I can be proactive and continue to keep the County safe and protect all local businesses from any negative action taken upon them. I've been in Multiple cities before moving here and have a great understanding of how to operate as a Police Officer and believe my hard work could shine here in the BCSO. If given an opportunity, I can provide a lot of knowledge, training, and someone who gives 110% everyday not just 100%. I am a unique individual with a very positive attitude who can make this department fun but also keeping the County, City and State safe. Being a BCSO Deputy means you are the utmost professional law enforcement officer who provides great customer service to the Civilians in the city and letting them understand that you are there for them and to Protect and Serve. A great quote i live by is, "you can train anyone to do any job in this world, but what you can't train is work ethic" and that is exactly what i have.

Do you have any experiences in law enforcement?
    Yes i do, Worked in the Nevada Department of Public Safety for a year and currently work for a Special Response Unit on the Las Vegas Strip.

How long have you been a member of Greenleaf Gaming?
    5 days.

Have you read the Law Enforcement Standards?
    Yes, I have read the Law Enforcement Standards and respect the Policies and Procedures.

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 Words)
    The Blaine County Sheriff's Office is the Main Local Law Enforcement Agency for Blaine County, Being apart of the Sheriff's Office means if City Law Enforcement Agencies request assistance, you are there to respond in an appropriate manner, to assist in the safest way possible. Also working together with all agencies within the State to ensure the safety of all Civilians. Completing Daily Crime Reports, Vehicle Inspection Reports, and daily briefings of all situations happening within the State.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in your department? (50 words)
    The skills i believe that can be useful in the department are my professionalism, my prior knowledge and skills of real life training, my knowledge and quality of roleplay within the city, and much more. I also believe my personality could add a lot and create memorable experiences for all Civilians and make them feel that they are in a safer place. My goal is to ensure the safety of all Civilians, businesses, and Law Enforcement Officers and remain professional while delivering great assistance to the community.

By submitting this application, you are releasing all above information to the Blaine County Sheriffs Office and its connected affiliates for the use of employment. You understand that submitting this application does not guarantee employment and can be declined or terminated at the sole discretion of the leadership within the department. You also understand that by submitting this application that your name will be ran through the in-game criminal database to verify your background information. Your employment with the Blaine County Sheriffs Office can be terminated by the department or yourself at any time with or without reason or notification. Please be sure to review your above questions before submitting to clear any typos, misprints, grammatical errors, and that the above statements are truthful and submitted solely by you, the applicant.

If you agree to all of the above terms and have reviewed your application then please print your first and last name below before submitting.

Jordan Moco

2. Cojo

Cojo Well-Known Member Supporter

Good afternoon Mr. Moco,

Thank you for your interest in the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Cadet program. We, the Training and Recruitment Division, are currently reviewing your application. You should expect a formal response regarding the status of your application within 24 hours.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to your application.

Thank you,
    Captain Bruce Harrington

3. Cojo

Mr. Moco,

While we appreciate your interest in joining the Blaine County Sheriff's Office, due to you only having 5 days experience in the city, we will be placing your application on hold until you reach the month minimum (July 6, 2019).

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reply to your application.

Thank you,
    Captain Bruce Harrington

4. Jordan Moco

Jordan Moco New Member

I was told it was changed to 7 days. But thank you anyways. Sorry to waste your time.

5. Jordan Moco

Jordan Moco New Member

@Cojo No response? Im seeing people who havent been here a month getting accepted but im not offered a chance?

6. Cojo

Mr. Moco,

The open enrollment one week minimum was temporary. Exceptions are given to those who exceed the expected minimum in their application. These individuals usually have 2-3 weeks in the city. Due to you only having 5 days, your application was put on hold.

Thank you,
    Captain Bruce Harrington

7. Cojo

Mr. Moco,

We have reviewed your application and would like to invite you to conduct a formal interview. This interview will be held on the government TeamSpeak Server. Click here in order to be redirected to the Waiting for Interview room. Whenever you arrive, we ask that you order by entrance ex: [001] J.Doe. This will ensure to keep your priority during your waiting time. The interviews will be held on June the 22nd, at 8:00 PM EST.

If you're unable to make it during this time please respond to your application with your availability.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reply to your application.

Thank you,
    Captain Bruce Harrington

8. Cojo

Mr. Moco,

You have missed the first interview round.

We are hosting another interview round. This interview will be held on the government TeamSpeak Server. Click here in order to be redirected to the Waiting for Interview room. Whenever you arrive, we ask that you order by entrance ex: [001] J.Doe. This will ensure to keep your priority during your waiting time. The interviews will be held on June the 25th, at 8:00 PM EST.

If you're unable to make it during this time please respond to your application with your availability.

Thank you,
    Captain Bruce Harrington

9. Cojo

Mr. Moco,

You have missed the second interview opportunity.

We are hosting another interview opportunity. This interview will be held on the government TeamSpeak Server. Click here in order to be redirected to the Waiting for Interview room. Whenever you arrive, we ask that you order by entrance ex: [001] J.Doe. This will ensure to keep your priority during your waiting time. The interviews will be held on July the 2nd, at 8:00 PM EST.

Thank you,
    Captain Bruce Harrington

10. Jordan Moco

Jordan Moco New Member

Hello sir, I am unable at those times, I work due but i am off Thurday / Friday and Saturdays, available all times.

11. Cojo

Would Friday the 5th at 8:00 EST work?

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  12. Jordan Moco

Jordan Moco New Member

Fine for me, ill be there !

13. Jordan Moco

Jordan Moco New Member

Sorry to inform you, but I will no longer be interested in working for the BCSO, Maybe somewhere in the future, but just not right now, Sorry to let you know last minute. Thanks for understanding.

14. Cojo

APPLICATION WITHDRAWN