1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Declined BCSO Application

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Liam Harrington, Nov 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liam Harrington

Liam Harrington New Member

Applicant's Full Name: Liam Harrington

Steam Name: Gonzalo95xx

Discord Email: Gonzalo95xx

Date of Birth: 10/03/1995

Do you have a microphone? Yes

What time zone are you in? Central

How long have you been a member of Greenleaf Gaming? If im honest I recently began playing but I have extensive experience in RP, approximately 1400hours. Ive RP’ed on both sides of the law and balance it equally if two separate characters are in the same city.

Have you read the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Standard Operating Procedure? Yes

Tell a bit about yourself. (200 words minimum)
    I enjoy working in the law enforcement field as much as I enjoy hunting and going offroad. Every day I strive to achieve the best I can as a citizen of the city and if given the opportunity I will strive to do my best on duty.

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office? (300 words minimum)
    I chose the BCSO entirely because I enjoy helping maintain ordinance in the city and I enjoy being able to have my brothers backs when in need. I believe if there were no police department the city would unwind and be an utter mess. I believe that the life in the BCSO would be fitting for me as I enjoy keeping peace and equity among the city.

Do you have any experience in law enforcement?
    Yes, I have extensive experience when it comes to law enforcement procedures.

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 words minimum)
    The BCSO is in charge of maintaining peace and order in the city, without their presence the city would be in complete havoc and it would be entirely annihilated.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in the BCSO? (50 words minimum)
    I believe I can offer the BCSO seriousness and security in what I can do as an officer, I can keep calm and level headed regardless the situation or scenario and I believe my verbal judo is outstanding and I can deescalate a situation where things may have gone wrong ie a robbery or hostage situation.

2. Sierra Edwards

Sierra Edwards Member BCSO BCSO Captain Criminal

We appreciate your interest, you did not meet the minimum word requirements at this time. Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.