1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Declined BCSO Application

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Donut, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Donut

Donut New Member

Name: Adrian Huber

Steam Name: Donut

Date of Birth: 02/17/2001

Email Address: [email protected]

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Tell us about yourself (200 words)

OOC: I'm 18 years old born in Germany living in the U.S. with my parents since August 8, 2014. I'm starting to work with my parents business as an sales agent. We buy Oldtimer and German cars from auctions sell and ship them to Europe. Since Germany i did not have school at all anymore so i rely on working independent. In my free time i play games a lot mostly Gta Rp lately and other games like War Thunder which i have 5756 hours in it. I also play Black Desert Online sometimes Rocket league etc. I'm also besides all that volunteering at an Animal Shelter walking dogs and hanging around with cats. Unfortunately since i'm an immigrant i'm very limited of what i can do job wise in real life and other things. Also since i'm limited on money also i still have to live with my parents and i don't have honestly friends at all here but that is fine. I have my own car which i totally love (MB E320 1998). I recently got also my first debit card before that i had prepaid cards to pay for stuff. So all in one my life is not so interesting at all except that i'm 100% German and probably have an accent!

IC: Having had a hard life in Liberty City coming to San Andreas is a big relief. Life here is easier and more fun but the only problem is it's getting boring and i need something new and also a new Job. Something a bit more extreme...

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office? (300 Words)

I choose to apply for Blaine County Sheriffs Office because i'm very interested in working with the law enforcement and it has always been a big dream in my life to do so. I have also been watching Trooper Kallam and he inspired me to do this. I'm working as a tow right now and i'd love to do something new, something fresh. I love the deserts and i'm also more of a cowboy so sheriff would totally fit to me. I want to protect and serve for Blaine County. It's not just a job, it's a commitment. I'd love to work together with my fellow officers of the Blaine Country Sheriffs Department that are already in place, and maintain a level of professionalism that is required by the county. I also really enjoy helping people. I believe given the opportunity to join the Blaine County Sheriffs Office, this will provide a very rewarding experience for both myself and other members both new and old by providing high quality interactions and helping out with whatever is needed. BCSO as well as LSPD has always been a great dept for this city and I would love to be able to be a part of it. I have always been a fan of Blaine County. Yes the Crime can be a little on the weird side sometimes but that is why we are here to protect and serve. I also like the county more over the city which is more hectic.

If I had to play as a civilian I don't think I'd be on the server for very long each day since i always need something new and fresh and applying for BCSO would be an extremely good and new opportunity. I'm a lot younger than most people so there are times i have to take a step back and have more patience with people. I try to never break character no matter what.

Do you have any experiences in law enforcement?

No not for myself but i have been watching many other Officers.

How long have you been a member of Greenleaf Gaming?

I recently joined Greenleaf Gaming over a week ago.

Have you read the Law Enforcement Standards?

Yes.

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 Words)

The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office patrols the city and the county while fighting to reduce crime and keep it a safe place to live. The BSCO respond to any 911 calls, to any suspicious activity and arresting any criminals. The Blaine County Sheriff's Office is the primary force for law enforcement and every officer within the force puts their lives on the line daily to ensure the citizens are safe.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in your department? (50 words)

I'm unsure that is why the training is for right? All i can think of that i might be a good driver whenever it comes to a pursuit as example. I'm young so i don't have much experience i'm all fresh and because of that i hope i can be trained, learning new skills and new things in life in general.

By submitting this application, you are releasing all above information to the Blaine County Sheriffs Office and its connected affiliates for the use of employment. You understand that submitting this application does not guarantee employment and can be declined or terminated at the sole discretion of the leadership within the department. You also understand that by submitting this application that your name will be ran through the in-game criminal database to verify your background information. Your employment with the Blaine County Sheriffs Office can be terminated by the department or yourself at any time with or without reason or notification. Please be sure to review your above questions before submitting to clear any typos, misprints, grammatical errors, and that the above statements are truthful and submitted solely by you, the applicant.

If you agree to all of the above terms and have reviewed your application then please print your first and last name below before submitting.

Adrian Huber

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  2. B.McNamara

B.McNamara fire329

APPLICATION UNDER REVIEW
    Thank you for your interest in the Blaine County Sheriff's Office. Your application has been received and you will be contacted on next upcoming steps. Keep monitoring this tread for updates.

3. Donut

Donut New Member

Thank you very much !

4. Oloff Sanders

Oloff Sanders Active Member

Application-Denied
    At this time, we are going to Deny your Application to the BCSO. We would like to see some more RP from you and have more interactions from you. Staff has had some concerns with the recent RP they have seen. If you have any questions comments or concerns, please feel free to contact me via discord or Teamspeak