Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

BCSO App

Discussion in 'Careers' started by J.Wick, May 18, 2020.

1. J.Wick

J.Wick New Member

Applicant's Full Name:
    John Wick

Steam Name:
    DrHollaDank
    Discord Email:

[email protected]
    Date of Birth:

Male
    Do you have a microphone?

yes
    What time zone are you in?
    Mountain Time ( Canada )

How long have you been a member of Greenleaf Gaming?

A little while now.
    Have you read the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Standard Operating Procedure?

yes i have.
    Tell a bit about yourself. (200 words minimum)

John Wick is a family man he needs to provide for his family and Crime is not a option he has thought and thought about Applying for the Sheriff office but never did untill now he has a Wife 2 kids he grew up in Los santo's he knows the streets like the back of his hand he is open minded ready to learn and get out there and start saving lives make his daughters and wife proud of him.
    Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office? (300 words minimum)

i chose the Sheriff's office because why not the sheriff are the best we get to help out with all the drugs and crime in Blaine and sandy the sheriff office has always been a drweam of mine to become one RP and IRL. the sheriffs office in my eyes the alete LEO out of normal city PD we are out on the highways and dirt roads patroling places other LEO may not patrol the sheriff's office is the best Department to be apart of in my eyes plus our colors and uniforms and cars are awesome as heck.
    Do you have any experience in law enforcement?

yes i have ran BCSO before in Tailored RP and Scorched RP also ran the LSPD for LIfe LIne RP aswell have ran subdivions such as drug task force for BCSO SWAT for LSPD. i have also been LEO in some big city's such as Aftermath RP and Gods Plan RP.
    In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 words minimum)

the BCSO helps the LSPD with fighting the war on crime and drugs we specialize in the county where most drugs sales and jobs happen we help keep sandy paleto bay and Blaine safe and help keep the community safe! we also patrol the High ways and make sure no drugs or other stuff is being Transported between the city and the county we are the county's first line of defence untill it reaches the city we can help keep stuff out of the city if we can get the bust in the county first.
    Do you have any skills that can be useful in the BCSO? (50 words minimum)

i have extensive LEO experience i can bring a open minded deputy who can think outside the box im always about productive policing even if theres nothing going on i can bring a new set of hands to the team and believe i can work well with everyone on helping keep theese streets clean and safe.

► By submitting this application, I hereby authorize the release of all the above-mentioned information to the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office and its connected affiliates for the use of employment. I understand by submitting this application does not guarantee employment and can be declined or terminated at the sole discretion of the leadership within the Sheriff’s Office. I understand that by submitting this application my full name will be validated through the In-Game criminal database system to verify the background information. I hereby certify that there are no willful misrepresentations in or falsification of any of the information provided in this application. I am aware that should an investigation disclose such misrepresentations or falsifications, my application will be rejected, and I will be disqualified from applying in the future for any position with the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office. Please be sure to review the responses before submitting to clear any typos, misprints, grammatical errors, and that the above statements are truthful and submitted solely by the applicant.

► If you agree to all of the above terms and have reviewed your application then please print your first and last name below before submitting it.

APPLICANT FULL NAME

John Wick

2. Jason Anderson

Jason Anderson Member BCSO BCSO Captain

Thanks for taking the time to complete your application and your interest in the BCSO. We'd like to set up an interview with you. Please come on our Teamspeak channel and wait in the BCSO 'waiting for interview' channel and poke me or another command staff member to begin your interview. If you're unavailable, please reach out either on this post or via discord (I can be reached at Artica#2565) and we can set up something for another time.

Regards,