1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Declined BCSO APP

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Forse, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Forse

Forse New Member Criminal

Applicant's Name: Charlie Forse

Steam Name: Lukeyste

Discord Email: [email protected]

Date of Birth:02/26/1993

Do you have a microphone? YES

What time zone are you in? PST

How long have you been a member of GreenLeaf Gaming? 5 months

Have you read the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Standard Operating Procedure? YES

Tell a bit about yourself. (200 words minimum)
    I am from the great farm from up north and decided to come to the big city to fulfill my dream of becoming a sheriff. I am a hard worker and respect others as i do myself. I have good intent and have been told that i am a serious person but also know when to have fun. I like to help people and make them feel secure in tough times. I come from a hardworking up bringing but i believe everything i have been through in the past has made nothing but the great man i am today. Willing to take on any challenge that presents itself to me and to overcome it to the best of my ability. I am a good listener and a fast learner and can also follow the rules well, i have nothing but good intent for others but with a strong back bone to make tough decisions when needed to. On my free time i like to listen to music and hang out with friends and drive really cool cars, i like trucks and SUV's particularly. People say i have a good sense of humor as well and im always trying to make sure everyone is having good time when they are around me. I am also a family man and will help my loved ones whenever necessary. I like animals and doing a lot of hands on jobs, some people might even say i am a jack of all trades, but i just try to be the best person i can be to my full extent. i have nothing but respect for all people in this life for we all living together and i try to treat everyone fairly accordingly. All im trying to do is work hard, have a good time, and reep the benefits.

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office? (300 words minimum)
    i choose to work with the Blaine County Sheriffs Office because it seems to be filled with hard working determining individuals like myself. I also want to keep my community safe along with my loved ones, and i feel like this is a great approach to that. I have always like doing out door jobs, and i was getting tired of working on the farm and i wanted to expand my hard working talents and i thought that this department would be perfect for that. To wear the uniform is definitely a big dream of mine and i would be absolutely honored to wear it , respect it, and work along others who do as well. I love the town i live in and i want nothing but the best for it and me joining the force i feel like would be a great way to contribute to that. I have always been a team player and always wanted to play for the best team and i feel like the Blaine County Sheriff Office would only benefit from my hard working ability. I think its one of the jobs where i will fit in the most, and being able to partake in a team such like this one i would be nothing but grateful and would not take it for granted. nothing more would make me happy than knowing i could help the community by protecting and serving them lawfully, and bringing justice when needed, but also being as fair as possible at the same time. I think i would make a great sheriff to the Blaine County Sheriffs Office and would not let them down. i believe i would bring nothing but good things to the department and would make them proud with the wonderful hard work that i would bring along.

Do you have any experiences in law enforcement?
    NO

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 words minimum)
    it is responsible for law enforcement for the county, and to protect and serve it community accordingly, as well as overseeing local jails, transporting prisoners and pretrial detainees, and investigating crimes. Also with the natural desire to help people and to keep their county safe as well, and to fulfill any order that the court requests also.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in the BCSO? (50 words minimum)
    i believe i do have skills that can be useful to the BCSO. like i said i am a hard worker and do take things seriously, i am the type of man to get the job done and not half ass anything, i know how to talk to people and make them fell comfortable in situations and can definitely take care of things myself and take care of matters in my own hands when needed.

By submitting this application, you are releasing all above information to the Blaine County Sheriffs Office and its connected affiliates for the use of employment. You understand that submitting this application does not guarantee employment and can be declined or terminated at the sole discretion of the leadership within the department. You also understand that by submitting this application that your name will be ran through the in-game criminal database to verify your background information. Your employment with the Blaine County Sheriffs Office can be terminated by the department or yourself at any time with or without reason or notification. Please be sure to review your above questions before submitting to clear any typos, misprints, grammatical errors, and that the above statements are truthful and submitted solely by you, the applicant.

If you agree to all of the above terms and have reviewed your application then please print your first and last name below before submitting.

APPLICANT NAME Charlie Forse

Alex and JorJorFootball like this.
  2. Alex

Alex Well-Known Member Supporter State Police

+1 sonny

3. Dwergje

Dwergje Member Supporter Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Good afternoon Mr. Forse,

Thank you for your interest in the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Cadet program. We, the Training and Recruitment Division, are currently reviewing your application. You should expect a formal response regarding the status of your application within 24 hours.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to your application.

Kind regards,
    Captain Marlow Baker

Forse likes this.
  4. Dwergje

Dwergje Member Supporter Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Mr. Forse,

We have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, we have declined your application to the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office for the following reasons:
    • Unable to follow the correct application format
    You may re-apply in 30 days. Be sure to improve on or fix the listed reasons.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to your application.

Regards,
    Captain Marlow Baker