1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Declined BCSO App. - Anonymous White

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Anonymous White, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Anonymous White

Anonymous White New Member

Your Name: Anonymous White

Steam Name: A. White

Date of Birth: 06/12/1992

Email Address: [email protected]

Do you have a microphone? yes

What Time Zone Are You In? CST (Chicago)

Tell us about yourself (200 words)
    I am a married man, father of one who works full time as airport security. I greatly enjoy spending my leisure time playing FiveM RP and some other FPS games. Second to that would be my love for my family, and third my Harley.

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office? (300 Words)
    In short the department of my choosing is not specific, i applied to BCSO seeing as apps are open. I would not choose any specific department based on any variable, only the one that needs the help.

Do you have any experiences in law enforcement?
    I have experience in LEO (in game) No Real life experience. I have been a member of a Game wardens, state trooper, and a few police departments. Basing from California laws to Texas and Louisiana. I have been anywhere from a cadet up to the head of a department and chief of police a few times. I have had the benefit of running through code fives with Real life first responder and have hopefully picked up at least the very basic set of skills required to be a good patrol officer/Supervisor down the road.

How long have you been a member of Greenleaf Gaming?
    Less then 24hrs ( i did read 1-month minimum to apply) But i felt i could be of help given the opportunity and look forward to the opportunity.

Have you read the Law Enforcement Standards?
    I believe so, but i may be getting them confused with (community standards/rules?)

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 Words)
    The BCSO is a Law enforcement agency set to achieve law and order. Keeping the peace and assisting civilians and other agencies the like. BCSO should set out to be professional, courteous, and efficient at all times.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in your department? (50 words)
    I have prior experience in training officers for basic room clearing/breaching of buildings. among other basic FTO duties, 10-11s, 10-68s, 10-55s, all of the essential skills needed to be a patrol officer on FiveM.

By submitting this application, you are releasing all above information to the Blaine County Sheriffs Office and its connected affiliates for the use of employment. You understand that submitting this application does not guarantee employment and can be declined or terminated at the sole discretion of the leadership within the department. You also understand that by submitting this application that your name will be ran through the in-game criminal database to verify your background information. Your employment with the Blaine County Sheriffs Office can be terminated by the department or yourself at any time with or without reason or notification. Please be sure to review your above questions before submitting to clear any typos, misprints, grammatical errors, and that the above statements are truthful and submitted solely by you, the applicant.

If you agree to all of the above terms and have reviewed your application then please print your first and last name below before submitting. Anonymous White

2. Cojo

Cojo Well-Known Member Supporter

Good afternoon Mr. White,

Thank you for your interest in the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Cadet program. We, the Training and Recruitment Division, are currently reviewing your application. You should expect a formal response regarding the status of your application within 24 hours.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to your application.

Thank you,
    Captain Bruce Harrington

Anonymous White likes this.
  3. Anonymous White

Anonymous White New Member

No further questions, I greatly appreciate the speed and candid response you have given, and look forward to hearing back!

4. Cojo

Cojo Well-Known Member Supporter

Mr. White,

We have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, we have declined your application to the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office for the following reasons:
    • Under the minimum word count for "Tell us about yourself",
    • Under the minimum word count for "Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriff's Office?",
    • Under the minimum word count for "In your own words, what does the BCSO do?",
    • Under the minimum word count for "Do you have any skills that can be useful in your department?",
    • Less than 24 hours time with Greenleaf.
    You may reapply in one week (July 7th, 2019). Be sure to improve on or fix the listed reasons.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to your application.

Regards,
    Captain Bruce Harrington