1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Bar Exam Application- Todd Coleman

Discussion in 'BAR Application' started by TTv.Tee_Hee, Nov 9, 2019 at 2:01 AM.

1. TTv.Tee_Hee

TTv.Tee_Hee New Member Supporter

In regards to the application of (Todd Coleman) to take the San Andreas BAR Exam

I hereby submit application to take the San Andreas BAR Exam.
    In accordance to the rules and regulations prescribed in the San Andreas BAR Governing Eligibility Requirements for Admission, I hereby submit the following:
    1. That I am of minimum age to apply and take the San Andreas BAR Exam;
    2. I have not been charged nor convicted of any criminal charges for a minimum of four weeks prior to submittal of this application;
    3. Permission for a full background check, including but not limited to any and all criminal history; and,
    4. Compliance with any and all other stipulations provided by the San Andreas BAR Governing Eligibility Requirements for Admission.
    In addition to the above, I intend to submit the following no later than one week of the announced BAR Examination date:
    1. San Andreas BAR Exam application fee of $10,000 to a member of the San Andreas Department of Justice; and
    2. Written proof of payment of San Andreas BAR Exam application fee to the San Andreas Chief Justice.
    I realize and accept without condition that I will not be permitted to take the San Andreas BAR Exam unless all requirements are satisfied in good faith, including payment of BAR Exam fee to the San Andreas Department of Justice Clerk, and providing written proof of payment to the Chief Justice. I understand that:
    1. Any indictment or conviction of an offense greater than that of a Class B Misdemeanor or above; or
    2. An offense involving moral turpitude, between the date of this application and the Exam date;
    Will make me ineligible to take the exam for a minimum of four weeks, and any fees paid will not be refunded. I also realize that final clearance and permission to take the BAR Exam must be granted by the Chief Justice, and failure to show at the prescribed Exam time is grounds for immediate refusal without refund of Exam Application Fee.

Todd Coleman

11/09/2019

2. Asu40

Asu40 Active Member Chief Justice Department of Justice

Payment of $10,000 USD has been collected on 11/09/2019

Thank you,
    Chirsty Hills

3. Asu40

Asu40 Active Member Chief Justice Department of Justice

Background clear as of 11/12/2019.

Test will be emailed here soon.