1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Ban Appeal - #VladimirBarkov

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Dimitri Barkov, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Dimitri Barkov

Dimitri Barkov New Member

TITLE: Ban Appeal - #Vladimir Barkov

Account name: Dimitri Barkov
    Steam ID (Numbers not name): 76561198359629750
    Character name: Vladimir Barkov
    Reason for punishment: Didn't have steam open when I connected to the server
    Administrator: Skrub
    Appeal Explanation: I just joined the website and clicked connect to server. Right after I was done creating my character I got banned for hacking. When I read the "READ BEFORE POSTING BAN APPEAL" thread I realized that I need to have steam open to join the server because if not it created false bans which happened to me.

FAILURE TO PROVIDE AN ANSWER FOR ALL OF THESE WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC DENIAL. IF YOU AREN'T SURE THE REASON OR WHO BANNED YOU PUT (Not Sure).

2. danstaa

danstaa Developer Staff Member Developer

Alright I'm confused, are you actually banned or was it just the steam thing due to not being logged in? Lol.

3. Dimitri Barkov

Dimitri Barkov New Member

Idk I'm banned for hacking but i thought that was because of the steam app not being opened. I just created a character and was banned for having menus apparently but idk what that means?

4. Friendlyjenlee

Friendlyjenlee Senior-Admin Staff Member Senior-Admin

If you didnt have steam open you would not have been able to load into the server. An error message would have popped up. You were banned by Skrub for the reasons that were stated in the discord. We will discuss it and get back to you.