1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Denied Ban Appeal - Novaz

Discussion in 'Processed' started by Novaz, Dec 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Novaz

Novaz New Member

TITLE: Ban Appeal - Novaz

Account name: Novaz
    Steam ID (Numbers not name): 110000112fa47fa
    Character name: Ricky Beans
    Reason for punishment: Speaking OOC on a phone conversation in game.
    Administrator: N/A
    Appeal Explanation: In the heat of the moment, both the individual believed to be behind the report and I went ooc about a situation that happened earlier that day. They continued to break multiple rules including a new life rule, meta gaming, and power gaming and also an account of combat loggin. I did warn them I was about to speak OOC and, granted I should have never broken character in the server and do sincerely apologise, if unbanned I can assure you it will never happen again. Thank you for taking the time to read over my appeal and hope you’ll understand not only my frustration but also the sincerity in my apology.

FAILURE TO PROVIDE AN ANSWER FOR ALL OF THESE WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC DENIAL. IF YOU AREN'T SURE THE REASON OR WHO BANNED YOU PUT (Not Sure).

Attached Files:

• Ban.png
      Ban.png
      File size:
      20.9 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  2. danstaa

danstaa Developer Staff Member Developer

3. Novaz

Novaz New Member

Im not disputing the fact that i did wrong, i take full responsibility for my actions but im guessing we're going to over look the fact he states that he told Samantha on the radio that we were rolling up on him, even though Samantha wasnt in the server to receive and be able to use that information not to mention the fact that he was already down when we found him.

But im not going to make this thread about the wrong doings of others, like i said i understand what i did, and apologise.

4. Wolfe

Wolfe Director Staff Member Director State Police Criminal

The staff team is currently reviewing your ban appeal and taking into account multiple things that have been brought up regarding your behavior on the server.
    1. Talked to you previously about suddenly having millions of dollars on your account. - Granted, hasnt happened again but people have been permanently banned for things like that.
    2. Power-Gaming - Reports about you trying to skirt rules by saying things such as having a smart watch that automatically alerts your friends when your down.
    3. And last but very not least, multiple reports about you going OOC and taking things to Discord when you feel people have broken rules and stuff and harassing individuals in discord.
    Which, harassing in OOC is yet another rule break.

Let me make something very clear, which should be obvious here but... you are not a member of the staff team. If you feel someone breaks rules, do not go out of your way to message the person; I don't care if its OOC chat in game or through Discord. Report it to staff and let the actual staff team handle things.

I've also heard reports of you saying things such as telling people they were lucky that an admin was around in the RP. Or something along those lines; again, childish.

So if staff is going to decided on removing / reducing your ban to a temp ban; you're going to have to try a bit harder than "I'm sorry, this won't happen again," because your behavior as of late is not something that we need or want here.

Obviously in your two messages here in the appeal, you're still more focused on others instead of what your wrong doing is so it doesn't really seem like your apologetic at all.

5. skrub

skrub Community Owner Staff Member CommunityOwner Underworld Authority Director State Police

I just watched this video for the first time. I don't appreciate that you ruined the experience for the other play by breaking character. I also don't like any of the other stuff I'm seeing here. So at this time I'm all set. Your appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.