1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Accepted Ban Appeal - MisterTommy

Discussion in 'Processed' started by MisterTommy, Dec 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterTommy

MisterTommy New Member

Account name: MisterTommy
    Steam ID (Numbers not name): STEAM_0:0:39029298

Character name: Kevin Baker
    Reason for punishment: Wearing a police uniform
    Administrator: Unknown
    Appeal Explanation: I was banned for wearing a police uniform, but I have learned my lesson and would like to come back

2. Sautter

Sautter Spammer Banner Staff Member Administrator State Police Criminal

He reached out to me the other day and we talked in TS. He mentioned that this ban was over a year ago and it was his only slip up within the community. MisterTommy I do have a question for you tho, when we talked you stated that your name was MisterTimmy, did you create a new account name due to the fact that you could not access your MisterTimmy account anymore? or was there a slip up in telling me what the name was when you were banned?

3. MisterTommy

MisterTommy New Member

No, I told you my name was MisterTommy. That has always been my steam name. I talked to another admin and he told me to make a new forum account.

4. JorJorFootball

JorJorFootball Resident Anime GIrl Staff Member Senior-Admin State Police Department of Justice Judge Criminal

5. MisterTommy

MisterTommy New Member

110000104a71464

6. MisterTommy

MisterTommy New Member

7. Payne

Payne Assistant Director Staff Member Assistant Director Developer Supporter State Police Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Accepted
    I was able to locate your ban, thank you for providing the hex. It appears your ban was issued almost exactly a year ago for, as you mentioned, wearing police clothing. After reviewing the issued ban and speaking with the staff team we have decided to give you a second chance, all I ask is that you re-read the rules and make sure you understand them before joining the server.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.