1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Ban Appeal - Limerick_TV

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Limerick_TV, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Limerick_TV

Limerick_TV New Member Criminal

Account name: Steam Name when banned ( JulioRodrico )
    Steam ID (Numbers not name): 76561198450845958
    Character name: Antonio Mortelli | Kyle Washington | Abu Hassan Al-Muhajir
    Reason for punishment: RDM
    Administrator: Wolfe
    Appeal Explanation: In my defence i didnt think it was classed as rdm or a case of bad initiation due to the fact that it has happened to us and me personally. People saying no less than 2 or 3 words and shooting us with no previous beef with the family Which was reported in the past and we were told something along the lines of "Its creating a new story". In this case the reapers organization decided to ram one of the mortellis and begin to open fire without any words being said. Then we waited for a day to do anything. We stalked them for the longest time and decided to set up a scene where we faked a car crash. With that our friend as he was being picked up stated that the mortelli family send their regards which imo should be correct initiation as their was beef 1 night before and this was not just a malicious act of picking out random people and giving them bad initiation for no reason. Of course if that is not enough initiation then i am unclear as to what is and i will think about what i could have done different. As i already said, people have said alot less and did alot less to "initiate" on us without any previous beef. In my opinion, if one organisation decides to shoot up another and are very well aware of it, they should know exactly what to expect especially when our initiation clearly states that its the Mortellis that is doing this. Again, This was not just an act of picking who and when to shoot for no reason with no words. We set up an ambush after a long time of stalking and following said people. We deliberately let one of them at the scene to "remember" the scenario. RDM is Random Death Match, Which i assure you, was not random.

Our POV

Their POV (which you can see he is clearly in whisper and didnt hear what was said)

FAILURE TO PROVIDE AN ANSWER FOR ALL OF THESE WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC DENIAL. IF YOU AREN'T SURE THE REASON OR WHO BANNED YOU PUT (Not Sure).

Zviadi, Mealatika, Novaz and 4 others like this.