1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Ban appeal-Gorge Jones

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Shodtwo CSGOEmpire.com, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Shodtwo CSGOEmpire.com

Shodtwo CSGOEmpire.com New Member Criminal

TITLE: Ban Appeal - #Playername

Account name: Shodtwo
    Steam ID (Numbers not name):76561198108894580
    Character name:Gorge Jones
    Reason for punishment: RDM
    Administrator:Wolfe
    Appeal Explanation: Let me begin by explaining what led to all this.Evrything begin when me and the mortlli family were siting on the other side of tequila la when Jaxon decided to get in his car and ram us over for nor reason then he proceeded to shoot 2 of my friends down.The next dayy we stalked jaxon and his group the reapers for a long time without them even seeing us.We followed them to a house right above tequila la in vinewood hills and because we knew they were gonna open up soon ( because of the ad) we came up with a plan to ambush them.The plan was to fake a crash down the road from them with one of my friends down on the ground.When my friend got picked up by them he stated that the mortelli family send their regards which should be good initation because we had beef the other night.Our initiation clearly stated that it was the mortelli family and when you attack and organization you should expect back fire
    We let one of them on the scene so he can remember and tell the rest what happened. I got banned for RDM-random death match but there was nothing random in what I or my group did.I know For a fact that people have initated on me and my group with less then 2-3 without any previous beef . Based on my previous experience when it comes to initiation, myself and my group have all been approached individually and as a group by other players using 3-4 words and sometimes even less as a form of initiation. With regards to the situation, the initiation was there and it got the point across that "The Mortelli's send their regards", clearly indicating who it was and the purpose behind the assault, I feel like the initiation was more than valid to then proceed with that scenario that would then unfold. A recording(Which can be provided if required), was taken from the scenario where the individual who initiated the situation can be clearly heard saying the words i mentioned above, however upon watching it from the "defendants" POV it is not heard, due to the fact the "defendant" is using whisper as his method of communication, had he been on normal or shouting the initiation would have been heard and would have been suffice for the scenario.

our POV:

their POV:

FAILURE TO PROVIDE AN ANSWER FOR ALL OF THESE WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC DENIAL. IF YOU AREN'T SURE THE REASON OR WHO BANNED YOU PUT (Not Sure).

2op4scrubs likes this.