1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Accepted Austin Sautter - BCSO Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Sautter, May 19, 2019.

1. Sautter

Sautter Spammer Banner Staff Member Administrator State Police

Your Name: Austin Sautter

Steam Name: Sautter

Date of Birth: 04/24/1996

Email Address: (request if needed)

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Tell us about yourself (200 words) OOC: I have been role playing for around 6 years now mostly in the GTA Series, starting with GTA:SA and continuing on as Rockstar releases new games. I have also Role played in Arma I and Arma II on life servers. When it comes to FiveM, I started role playing on the server SoE (State of Emergency). From there I went onto the FamilyRP which is where I currently play. I do want to make note that I will not be leaving the FamilyRP but will meet all requirements that are needed for service. I do have current Law Enforcement experience. I have been many different ranks on the various servers I have played on, back in SAMP I was a commander of a police force that had 57 officers, on SoE I was the Chief of Police, which I then went into the State Police, and on FamilyRP I was a Sergeant (Character was killed in an ambush attack / shootout)

IC: Austin Sautter was a city boy out of Chicago Illinois, on his 21st birthday he applied to work for the City of Chicago as a Patrol Officer. The application and testing process took months but a couple months before his 22nd birthday he completed the process and was a sworn officer for the City of Chicago. He worked District 4 which is the south side of Chicago. He has seen more murders and more shootings than any of his friends in the Law Enforcement Field. Austin has always wanted to live on the West Coast, and while searching through departments that are hiring he stumbled across Blaine County Sheriffs. He began doing research on the department and the area, and knew that this is where he wanted to be.

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office? (300 Words) IC: I chose the BCSO because working out west is something that I have always wanted to do. Ever since I was a little kid I knew that I wanted to leave the state of Illinois and go somewhere out west. I have worked for a city department for about a year now and I want to work for a department where I will be able to do what I want to do and progress and grow and the pace that I want to. Working the city life can and is hard on your life. I have always pictured myself sitting on the side of the highway and just running radar, and that is something that you just cant do while working for the city. I work nights, and it seems like every time I clear myself from a call, moments later there is another one coming to my MDT and my partner and myself cant catch a break. I am tired of working the city, and I do know that if the city police of Los Santos needs help I'll be heading that way to assist. I want a different change of pace for myself, and with me being so young and just starting my career out in law enforcement I would like to transfer out of the City of Chicago and state of Illinois before it gets too late.

Do you have any experiences in law enforcement? IC: Yes. OOC: Yes

How long have you been a member of Greenleaf Gaming?
    lateral transfer application per Trooper Kallam

Have you read the Law Enforcement Standards?
    Yes

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 Words)
    OOC: The BCSO provides a standard for how role play should be conducted. The BCSO is what brings the servers role play to life, not just the BCSO but the State Police as well. With all the years I have been doing this I have learned that other rely on us to role play out their story, no matter what department you are apart of. The BCSO is the stepping stone into the LE field of the server and with out it, the server would just be mad chaos. The BCSO has it's own standards on how you yourself should role play as an officer, one that can not only take role play from others but also give it.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in your department? (50 words) IC: I have experience with working for a big city where it seems like everyone is out to get you. In Chicago as a Police Officer respect is not given by the public it is earned and that is the biggest thing that I have learned through my career. I have been on some calls where others would just loose it. I am used to seeing death, and used to hearing gun's blast off like it is the fourth of July, with my experience I can help the other deputy's deal with some of the calls that they are not used to getting on a daily basis.

OOC: I have years of experience of running departments as well as knowledge of how police should act/ and handle themselves no matter what the situation may be. I am someone who is open minded and will respect you even if you disrespect me. You will never see me loose my cool, if anything I will try my best to deescalate the situation to a point of understanding. Communication is key and is a big deal for me, and I can promise you that communication will never be an issue.

By submitting this application, you are releasing all above information to the Blaine County Sheriffs Office and its connected affiliates for the use of employment. You understand that submitting this application does not guarantee employment and can be declined or terminated at the sole discretion of the leadership within the department. You also understand that by submitting this application that your name will be ran through the in-game criminal database to verify your background information. Your employment with the Blaine County Sheriffs Office can be terminated by the department or yourself at any time with or without reason or notification. Please be sure to review your above questions before submitting to clear any typos, misprints, grammatical errors, and that the above statements are truthful and submitted solely by you, the applicant.

If you agree to all of the above terms and have reviewed your application then please print your first and last name below before submitting.

Austin Sautter.

M.Harrison likes this.
  2. Allie_

Allie_ Member BANNED Supporter

I referred Sautter to come play here. He is a great guy and will make a great addition to the BCSO err State Troopers, soon™

Sautter likes this.
  3. Nathire

Nathire New Member Supporter

Whoa, quit trying to poach him from us so quickly...Let us love him too, geeeez.

4. Alex

Alex Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter State Police

+1 for sta-...I mean bcso

5. William Savage

William Savage Member Supporter

Greetings Applicant,

On behalf of the State of San Andreas Police Academy we would like to formally thank you for your interest within the Blaine County Sheriff's Office. Our academy supervisors are currently reviewing your application. You should expect an answer regarding the status of your application within 24 to 72 hours.

If you have any questions please feel free to respond to your application.

Thank you,
    State of San Andreas Police Academy

6. William Savage

Greetings Applicant,

Our academy supervisors have reviewed your application and would like to invite you to conduct an interview to get to know you better. In order to properly organize this session we would like to know your availability for the upcoming days (3-4 days). Please respond with the appropriate dates, times, and including your respective timezone.

Thank you,

7. Sautter

Sautter Spammer Banner Staff Member Administrator State Police

I work nights, this Friday I am available early morning 0600-0800. This Saturday I’ll be available from 0800-1100, and then 1900ish- whenever. With the holiday coming up I do not know my availability for Sunday and Monday (pending weather / plans) but will comment on here if the two days already listed don’t work. All times for me are CST

8. William Savage

Greetings Applicant,

Our academy supervisors have reviewed your application and would like to invite you to conduct an interview. This interview will be conducted on our TeamSpeak Server. Click here in order to be redirected to the Interview Waiting Room. Whenever you arrive we ask that you enter the order of entrance ex: [001] J.Doe. This will ensure to keep your priority during your waiting time. The interviews will be held on Saturday, 25 May⋅ at 1900 CST.

If you're unable to make it during this time please respond to your application with your availability.

Thank you,

9. Cojo

Cojo Active Member Supporter

Good afternoon Mr. Sautter,

I would like to congratulate you for being accepted into the Blaine Sheriff's Office Cadet program! You will go through the San Andreas Police Academy and, if you pass, be put on track to become a deputy. If you have any questions feel free to email me via discord @Cojo#8477.

Once again congratulations,
    Captain Bruce Harrington