1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Director Notice Assistant Directors

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by J. Kallam, Oct 6, 2019.

1. J. Kallam

J. Kallam Active Member BANNED Supporter

Hey everyone!

I want to say congratulations to Wolfe and Penny! They have both been selected to be Assistant Directors. Evan and I are both proud of how hard they have worked in this community and the dedication they have shown in their time in Green Leaf.

In these new positions they both will assist myself and Evan to ensure that the community has smooth operation and will be making decisions and helping us decide the directions that we will take into the future. Both are available to help whenever needed and speak for me and Evan when we are unavailable or don't need to be involved in that particular situation.

Please extend a congrats to them when you see them and show them how much they are appreciated for the work they do!

2. L33T_Skillzzz

L33T_Skillzzz New Member Supporter

Congratulations Penny and Wolfe!

J. Kallam and skrub like this.
  3. Don Daricus

Don Daricus Member

Congratulations!

L33T_Skillzzz, J. Kallam and skrub like this.
  4. C_Smooth608

C_Smooth608 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter S.A.F.R. Director

Congrats to the both of you! Good couple of peoples right there

L33T_Skillzzz and J. Kallam like this.