1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Court Case - Verdict Found Arthur Hess vs SA

Discussion in 'Court Proceedings - Archive' started by Dustin, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Dustin

Dustin HELLOOOO?

Arraigned By: TBD
    Prosecutor: TBD
    =========================
    Case number: 8174
    Charges: (Code & written)
    F20 - Hit & Run

M15 Criminal Mischief

M13 Larceny

Defendant: Arthur Hess

Defense Attorney: TBD

=========================
    Arresting (Charging Agency) Officer: Gustav Loki

Officer(s) Involved: L.Wills

Witnesses: Uriel Lyn-Margaret Kingston-Jessica Khan-Fox DelRio-Sophie Tuckermen-Arlo Davis

Evidence:
    Arlo Davis - Witness statement - Mr. Davis stated he observed Arther Hess in the tow truck that was being reported to illegally towing the vehicle

Sophie Tuckermen - Witness Statement - All I saw was Arthur's Tow Truck being followed by Margarets crappy emperor go around the corner, I got told by someone that someone was towing cars off the property, that is the only reason I came out in the first place. Ms. Tuckerman's described Mr. Hess’s tow truck as a reddish bottom white top rusty tow truck.

Fox DelRio - Witness Statement - Ms. DelRio didn’t witness anything, but stated Arlo Davis asked if anyone owned a white Jeep, DelRio went out and noticed her Jeep was missing. According to Mr.Davis he took the Jeep to a repair shop and got it fixed. DelRio was reunited with her Jeep and Estimated Damages was $3000.

Jessica Khan - Witness Statement - Stated she had a bike missing, a Bati black/red in color. Stated she just saw Arthur in a Tow truck, never seen him towing anything

Margaret Kingston - Witness statement - RO of the Emperor that was towed away, She stated she never seen anything, but was told by multiple people that Arthur towed her vehicle away.

Uriel Lyn - Witness Statement - Stated he was at the Vanilla Unicorn, talking about his car, Arthur approached him and said want me to tow it. Where Mr Lyn said no, someone offered Arthur 5 grand, someone else said 10 grand, where Lyn stated Arthur left to get his tow truck. My Lyn then proceeded to get in his vehicle where he left the area, where he stated Arthur was following him for a few minutes. Mr Lyn stated he parked her vehicle down the road from the Vanilla Unicorn, where he ran back where he was talking to someone where he witnessed Arthurs tow truck, hooking up and dragging a red Emperor. (Belonging to Margaret Kingston). Lyn also states he witnessed the truck attempt to hook to the White Jeep but unsure if he successfully did or not.
    https://gyazo.com/2bb06a1e3f978bce75009c2fa37fd8f4
    https://gyazo.com/9f585f844459b7f5c48fc841efc6c2cf
    https://gyazo.com/95d12d2c34dd6ef7d6a8e6260ccc17a4
    https://gyazo.com/2ce063bc559fb06686023b4621ff947b
    https://gyazo.com/9f1effefa4dd2cb94d18e950b9ea4bcd
    https://gyazo.com/3a7b7a022b68ff6a10c406e0f596039c
    MDT Report:
    Officer G.LOKI/SASP - Type arrest
    Supervisor P.MACOY/SASP - Status progress
    Subjects Arthur Hess - Origin radio
    Officers L.Wills/BCSO - Start / End 05/31/2019 / 05/31/2019
    Location VANILLA UNICORN - Felony Yes
    Location Type BUSINESS - Gang Related No
    NIL
    LEO Force Used:
    NIL
    Property Damage:
    ESTIMATED $3000
    Witness(es):
    Uriel Lyn-Margaret Kingston-Jessica Khan-Fox DelRio-Sophie Tuckermen-Arlo Davis
    Injury:
    NIL
    Evidence:
    Arthur Hess's tow truck

Incident Summary:
    SUBJECT ARTHUR HESS PLEAD NOT GUILTY TO CHARGES OF F20-M15-M13 ON 05/31/2019 A 911 DISPATCH AT VANILLA UNICORN OF ARTHUR HESS TOWING VEHICLES ON PRIVATE PROPERTY, UNITS ARRIVE AS FOLLOWS G.LOKI AND L.WILLS. ONCE ARRIVING ON SCENE MS. TUCKERMEN ADVISES THAT ARTHUR HESS LEFT THE AREA WHERE I OBSERVED THE PINK IN COLOR TWO TONE TOW TRUCK LEAVING THE SIDE EXIT NEAR THE UNDERPASS. TRAFFIC WAS INITIATED IN FRONT OF AMMUNATION ON ADAM'S APPLE WHERE ARTHUR WAS DETAINED FOR QUESTIONING, WHILE AT THE VANILLA UNICORN I RECEIVED STATEMENTS FROM SEVERAL WITNESSES WHO STATED ARTHUR DID IN FACT ATTEMPT TO TOW THEIR VEHICLES AWAY. ARTHUR WAS TRANSPORTED TO MISSION ROW WHERE HE WAS READ HIS CHARGES WHERE HE PLEAD NOT GUILTY BY MEANS OF SAYING “I DIDN'T DO IT” ARTHUR DID A ADMISSION OF GUILT WHILE IN DETAINMENT THAT HE DID IN FACT HOOK ONTO THE RED EMPEROR BUT HIS HOOK BROKE WHILE HE ATTEMPTED TO MOVE IT. HESS STATED THAT THE VEHICLE WAS ILLEGALLY PARKED BLOCKING A TRASH DUMPSTER. MR HESS WAS CHARGED AND FINED AND SENT TO BOLINGBROOK TO SERVE THE SENTENCE. THIS CONCLUDES MY REPORT.

2. Asu40

Asu40 Active Member Chief Justice Department of Justice

I find there to be sufficient and probable cause in allowing this case to proceed.
    Trial begins on the 2nd day of June at 1200 hours
    Trial ends on 8th day of June at 1200 hours
    The Trial will last 7 days

All evidence must be presented within the next 72 Hours.

Municipal Court,
    Judge David Johnson

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  3. Aryxa

Aryxa Senior-Admin Staff Member Senior-Admin Supporter

Greetings your honor.
    Hey I'm Arthur! I was and am wrongly accused of all three charges.
    I was backing up into the spot and witnessed the entire VU running out from inside through the door and up to my Tow Truck while I was parking only to be yelled at that I stole a vehicle and where was it? I responded to the complaintants that I had no clue what they were talking about and that I didn't understand what they were talking about. I had 4 to 5 witnesses on the right of my vehicle while I was parking that I just had arrived and that I was parking when they came out from inside the VU. I'm sorry, you'll have to forgive me, my memory isn't good. I believe it was the Father, Father Kinsley, Laura.. oh god her last name escapes me. Wedge Donovan and one other that escapes me.

I left the scene of the 'incident' due to feeling completely uncomfortable and that only bad things could come of it. I went just down the road to be pulled over by two officers.. who brought me back to the VU in handcuffs -- and I recall them interviewing only the parties that came from inside the VU to the outside to confront me. I'm so confused as to how this happened to me. I just want to run my tow truck business and coffee shops. I don't understand.

4. Aryxa

Your honor I do want to bring into question the fact that they never checked / verified if there was paint on my bumper / or markings or paint on my tow hook on the tow truck. I know that I didn't do this and I've been wrongfully accused -- I unfortunately don't have a dash cam or photographic evidence to provide as the city's been experiencing huge blackouts causing memory lapses.

5. Aryxa

I do also want to bring attention to the 4 people that were standing there while I was parking my tow truck that would have been key eye witnesses who's statements were not given as evidence. This whole thing is a sham and I've been set up! I did nothing wrong!

6. Aryxa

Correction your honor. Their 4 witness statements were taken however they appear to have been disposed of and not recorded for this this court case by the police. If I must, I'd like to call them all as key defense witnesses for this case as they were there at the VU with me the entire time I was on the premises and would be my only 3rd party defense in this court case. These LEO's arrested an innocent man and disposed of the these witness statements, then held me in jail.. and fined 30k.. I' demand justice! I will not stand idely by and be framed as a car thief and have my name slandered.

7. Asu40

@Knightsly @Murphy @Aryxa

Mr. Hess,

As I stated before "All evidence must be presented within the next 72 Hours." if you had or have any evidence that was your time to present it. However as I understand this is something you had just found out, if there is no objection from the prosecution I will allow an additional 24 hours for these witness statements.

Municipal Court,
    Judge David Johnson

8. Aryxa

I was merely stating a fact that that officer L.Wills collected their statements at the scene and all of them have been dropped from history. This is what I'm calling into question. All of the witnesses that saw me the entire time I was present, are supposed to be on the record as they were given to officer L.Wills-- yet none are listed on the court case - as witnesses.

9. Wolfe

Wolfe Director Staff Member Director State Police Criminal

Hello your Honor,

I, Laura Wolfe, am here to provide my witness statement for this case involving Arthur Hess.

I was outside of the Vanilla Unicorn with a few others when I saw Arthur arrive in his tow truck. He drove around the Vanilla Unicorn for a few minutes, stopping occasionally to chat.

Eventually, Arthur pulled up and parked his tow truck and, shortly after, the occupants inside the Vanilla Unicorn came out and approached Arthur and asked about a missing car. After questioning him, a couple people left to search for the missing vehicle at which Arthur began to leave the Vanilla Unicorn just as the police arrived.

At no point did I see Mr. Hess towing vehicles away from the Vanilla Unicorn.

10. Jasper

Jasper Member BCSO BCSO Captain Criminal

Good evening your Honor

I, William Kinsley, am here to give my witness statement for this case involving Arthur Hess.

I was outside of the Vanilla Unicorn with some friends at the time when Arthur drove up in his tow truck. He proceeded to drive around the Vanilla Unicorn couple times, before stopping to talk with us.

He eventually pulled up to us and parked his tow truck and started having a conversation with us. At that time people from the Vanilla Unicorn begin coming out the club and approaching all of us about vehicles missing. It seemed like Arthur was getting stressed out at the time and he got into his tow truck and left.

During all of this time I never seen Mr. Hess towing vehicles away from the Vanilla Unicorn.

11. Wedge Donovan

Wedge Donovan Administrator Staff Member Administrator BCSO BCSO Major Criminal

Good morning your Honor

I, John Draco, am here to give my witness statement for this case involving Arthur Hess.

I was outside of the Vanilla Unicorn with a couple of friends at the time when Arthur drove up in his tow truck. He proceeded to drive around the Vanilla Unicorn couple times, before stopping and talking to the people i was with.

He eventually parked his truck and started talking with us. At that time people from the Vanilla Unicorn begin coming out the club and approaching all of us about vehicles missing. Arthur then started to get excited and try'd to find the cars, after a couple of laps the police pulled up. Arthur then pulled away and the police followed, after returning the police started to question all the people from the unicorn. they asked use if we saw him tow anything, we all stated we did not see him tow any cars and they did not ask us anymore questions.

During all of this time I never saw Mr. Hess towing vehicles away from the Vanilla Unicorn.

12. Asu40

Good Evening all,

Do to this case not being as straightforward as many other cases I have dealt with I will be carefully reviewing all statements and give a ruling within the next 12 hours.

Municipal Court,
    Judge David Johnson

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  13. Asu40

Good Evening all,

Before I give my ruling, I'd like to apologize for the amount of time that it has taken to come to this conclusion.

After reviewing the information provided to me my ruling is the following.

On the charge of F20 - Hit & Run I find Mr. Hess "Not Guilty" This is do to no evidence submitted to suggest Mr. Hess was the culprit responsible for the damages.

On the charge of M15 Criminal Mischief I find Mr. Hess "Not Guilty" As already stated before this is do to no evidence being submitted to suggest Mr. Hess was the culprit responsible for the damages.

On the charge of M13 Larceny I will be adding a modifier of OO1 (Criminal Attempt) I find Mr. Hess "Guilty" This is do to Mr. Hess's own admission of guilt and to Mr. Lyn witness statement.

Also at this time I am ordering the SASP to return Mr. Hess's fines for F20 and M15 for a total of $20,000 USD. I am also ordering Mr. Hess be compensated $30,000 USD.

If there is ANY disagreement in my ruling it is your right to file an appeal.

Municipal Court,
    Judge David Johnson

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  14. Dustin

Dustin HELLOOOO?

At this time, I would like to file for an Appeal.

15. CombatVG

CombatVG Head of Judiciary Supporter

Only a defendant can file for a appeal.

Chief Justice,
    [​IMG]

16. Dustin

Dustin HELLOOOO?

So, the judge states this "If there is ANY disagreement in my ruling it is your right to file an appeal." So which is it Can I or no? If not then I would advise the Judge be clear on their remarks for future hearings.

17. CombatVG

CombatVG Head of Judiciary Supporter

That was meant for the defendant. Understand a LEO or Prosecutor can not appeal a defendant's acquittal that would be considered double jeopardy. However during a trial they can appeal certain rulings called interlocutory appeals example "suppressed evidence". That is a standard court process.

Chief Justice,
    [​IMG]

18. Aryxa

Your honor; Who do I go to for the reimbursement and compensation ?

19. Asu40

20. Aryxa

Comp Completed.