Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Reviewed - Pending Decision (Wait for Contact) Application for Fire Rescue

Discussion in 'Careers' started by Johnny Hash, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Johnny Hash

Johnny Hash New Member

Out Of Character Information

What country and timezone are you in?
    United States, central timezone.

How long have you been a member of Green Leaf Gaming Community?
    1 week.

Do you have any real-world experience with emergency medicine or firefighting in real life? If so, please explain.
    No.

Do you have any experience with medical or fire department role-play? If you do, please explain.

No.
    What does high quality role-play mean to you?

Playing your character as if you were truly that character. Making real world/life decisions with future implications.
    In Character Information

Name: Johnny Ringo

What Makes you want to join our elite family?
    First responders are the finest people on the planet. And I wish to stand among the finest and do everything I can to make our city safer

What can you bring to SAFR that will benefit the department?
    Honesty, integrity, and a no fear attitude. If I die saving the life of another, it was worth it. Because that's my job. And that's what I signed up to do. Whether its cpr, climbing a tree, or driving high speed (very safely) i'm up to the task.

What sets you apart from other applicants that we have interviewed?
    For me this isnt a paycheck. Give the money to the people who want to sit in offices all day. There's nothing more satisfying than saving the life of someone in need.

If accepted, how will you continue to advance your knowledge of medical treatments as well as firefighting techniques?
    My brain is a sponge. I'm always open and willing to learning new things and implementing them into my job.

Do you have a criminal record? (If yes, please describe the offenses)

No
    Conclusion

Is there any additional information you would like to share?

I promise I won't do you wrong. Ill have the whole city depending on me. I can't fail.
    I Swear and affirm the the information I have provided in this application is true to the best of my knowledge?

I swear.
    Signed [Character Name] Johnny Ringo

2. Ryan James

Ryan James Member S.A.F.R. S.A.F.R. Chief

Johhnny,

We are currently reviewing your application and will be in contact soon.

3. L33T_Skillzzz

L33T_Skillzzz Member Supporter BCSO Deputy Criminal

At this time, we would like to schedule an interview with you. Please let us know, in Eastern, what time would work best for you. Thanks!

Battalion Chief Baker | SAFR

4. Johnny Hash

Johnny Hash New Member

I work 2nd shift, so I'm usually active after work. Which would be 1am EST. That would be my normal playing time. But I could be available before work for an interview, anytime from 12-2pm EST. I just happen to have jury duty monday at 8am. Hoping I get out of it, but that may throw a wrench into my foreseeable schedule for a day or two? I've never had jury duty, i'll know more tomorrow.

5. Johnny Hash

Johnny Hash New Member

So I went to jury selection today, and of course, I was selected. And its for a very egregious offense. The said the trial would likely take at least 4 days. So for this week i'm free from say 7pm-11pm cst. Or anytime during the weekend. I'd preferably like to have the interview sometime this weekend. Please let me know if that works, and what time frame, and i'll get it worked out. Thanks!!

6. L33T_Skillzzz

We can shoot for sometime this weekend if you'd like. Let us know a time and we can work from there.

7. Johnny Hash

Johnny Hash New Member

Ok I am now free from my jury obligations. Can we do an interview at 7 pm EST sunday?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
  8. L33T_Skillzzz

At that time I don't think anyone on the command team will be able to make that meeting, as I will be out of town tonight for a little bit. My apologies on the late response as well.

9. Johnny Hash

Johnny Hash New Member

No worries, i'm not in any sort of rush. So figuring out something convenient for you is what I am focused on. Because I keep such odd hours...again I'm mainly available M-F from 1-4pm or after 1am EST.

10. L33T_Skillzzz

We can shoot for Monday at 3pm EST. I'm usually available but you caught me on the one day I am busy haha

11. Johnny Hash

Johnny Hash New Member

I guess I should have confirmed that sooner! I'm online now trying to figure out where I should go.

How about Tuesday at 3pm est? You pick the place.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020 at 3:57 PM
  12. Johnny Hash

Johnny Hash New Member

You name the place and time and i'll be there.

13. L33T_Skillzzz

Alright so I will set up time on Friday at 2pm EST on the TeamSpeak channel. We'll get you interviewed one of these days haha.

14. Johnny Hash

Johnny Hash New Member

I'm here.....where are you?

15. L33T_Skillzzz

Ok send me your discord and we'll go from there. I had a personal thing come up. I should be available most of tonight so if you send me a message on discord I can hop on and we can get you interviewed. My Discord is L33T_Skillzzz #7963