1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Declined Angela Fletcher 14/11/2019 S.A.F.R. Application Information [EMS focus] [please put on hold ]

Discussion in 'Declined' started by bloodborn Hunter, Nov 14, 2019.

1. bloodborn Hunter

bloodborn Hunter New Member Criminal

Out Of Character Information

What country and timezone are you in?
    GMT

How long have you been a member of Green Leaf Gaming?
    2 days

Do you have any real-world experience with emergency medicine or firefighting in real life? If so, please explain. i have a small knowledge of medicine and know how to treat diffrent type of injurys i have medical books and my dad is ex male nurse

Do you have any experience with medical or fire department roleplay? If you do, please explain.
    i do have 1 years experiences on twitchrp before it got re branded and 4 months as chief of ems on sunriserp

In Character Information
    Name: Angela Fletcher

In 50 words or more. Why would you like to join SAFR?
    My Father was EMS for a year and he help meny people out i would like to follow in his footsteps and try to be the best and help others out best of my ability i did learn a few things when i was a cop about GSW and broken bones and i know little bit of psychiatry from my auntie and from my friends i am kind person and very happy to do my job with efficacy.
    What are your goals within SAFR?
    To help the people and operate in a safe meaner and to become a doctor of medicine and a psychiatrist
    Do you have a criminal record? (If yes, please describe the offenses)
    No
    Conclusion
    Is there any additional information you would like to share?
    No
    Is the information that you have provided in this application true to the best of your knowledge?

Yes
    Signed Angela Fletcher

2. Ryan James

Ryan James Administrator Staff Member Administrator S.A.F.R. S.A.F.R. Chief

Thank you for your interest in joining are elite squad of medical/fire professionals. At this time we are reviewing your application and will be in contact once a decision has been made.

R. James
    Fire division Chief / Paramedic
    Chief Operating Officer
    SAFR

3. Ryan James

Angela,
    We need to know if your still interested in joining SAFR as you wanted your app put on hold. Contact me before 12/6 with an updated status or this app will be declined

Thanks,
    R. James
    Fire division Chief / Paramedic
    Chief Operating Officer
    SAFR

4. Ryan James

SAFR was informed that the applicant left GLG. Application denied