1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Accepted Angel Reyes - BCSO Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Liam Harrington, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Liam Harrington

Liam Harrington New Member Criminal

Applicant's Full Name:
    Angel Reyes
    Steam Name:
    TTV Gonzalo95xx

Discord Email:
    Gonzalo95xx#0437

Date of Birth:
    10/03/1995- ooc
    10/03/1992- ic

Do you have a microphone?
    Yes

What time zone are you in?
    CST

How long have you been a member of Greenleaf Gaming?
    1 1/2 months

Have you read the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Standard Operating Procedure?
    Yes

Tell a bit about yourself. (200 words minimum)
    Hi, my name is Angel Reyes. I've been in the Law Enforcement community for about a year and a half now. I've been in GLG for about a month and a half now, and I know it may not super long time like many others but I have grown highly accustomed to the cities standards and how everything works. I enjoy being able to go on duty and help maintain order in the city and I feel like I would be a great fit for the BCSO. My interest in joining the BCSO is mainly because I want to better myself and learn from others when it comes to law enforcement tactics, I have always wanted to be an officer but ive had multiple things set me back and being able to be part of a law enforcement agency is amazing to me. I consider myself honest, enthusiastic, determined and focused. I currently have four good friends who are currently employed by the BCSO. I enjoy fishing, hunting and camping as well as going to the airfield and renting a helicopter to keep up with my driving skills learned the the army. I am a retired veteran that served in three tours but in the beginning of my third tour I was shot in combat multiple times and sent back home honorably discharged.

A little bit about myself: I was raised in a humble home in the suburbs of Dallas, Tx by my mother as my dad had been out of the picture before I was ever born. At the age of 16 law enforcement fascinated and I wanted to be part of something to make change and better the community for everyone. One day during my senior year in high school a recruiting officer from the US Army had gone to talk to us about an opportunity to join the Army that would allow us to do good for our country which seriously intrigued me and pushed me to make the choice upon graduating high school to join the military. Once graduated from high school I enlisted in the army and ended up serving for 8 1/2 years before being shot and discharged.

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office? (300 words minimum)
    The reason I chose the BCSO because I enjoy being able to serve and protect the community and and the citizens of Blaine County. I enjoyed what I did while in the Army as I was an E7 (Sergeant First Class) and I loved every second of it. While in the army we were taught many things which I believe would go hand in hand with the BCSO. The ultimate reason I chose the BCSO is because ive observed the way you all work as a team and it motivates me to want to do more for the community to help provide a safer environment for us all to live in. I want to help enforce the law along side other Deputies and help maintain order in the county.
    (OOC)- I have observed and spoken to friends in regards to the BCSO's structure and the way things are done fascinates me so much. I have noticed a lot more serious RP in this city compared to the previous city I came from which was filled with a lot of people who couldnt care less about their quality of RP which ultimately pushed me away from going on duty in that city. While in GLG all I have had are excellent interactions with both criminals and deputies and it has been amazing for me if I may say so. I want to be part of the BCSO principally because of the way everyone works hand in hand to get the job done and goes above and beyond what is expected from them on their day to day basis. I look forward to being able to help the BCSO and I hope my knowledge can be an attribute to the city when it comes to law enforcement and maintaining the city in order.

Do you have any experience in law enforcement?
    Yes, I have a year and a half of experience I can account for. I have reached as high as Senior officer and in my most recent city I had obtained Officer I working toward Officer II.

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 words minimum)
    The Blaine County Sheriff's Office's main duty is to protect and serve Blaine county and its respective citizens. The BCSO helps maintain peace and order in the city by enforcing and upholding the law to the highest standard. The BCSO aides the community and helps make Blaine County a better place to reside in and be a peaceful community.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in the BCSO? (50 words minimum)
    I believe I carry traits that are both personal and traits I have learned while in law enforcement. I am level headed and non biased, I can keep my cool in situations that may be nerve wrecking and I feel like I am above average when it comes to using verbal judo.

► By submitting this application, I hereby authorize the release of all the above-mentioned information to the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office and its connected affiliates for the use of employment. I understand by submitting this application does not guarantee employment and can be declined or terminated at the sole discretion of the leadership within the Sheriff’s Office. I understand that by submitting this application my full name will be validated through the In-Game criminal database system to verify the background information. I hereby certify that there are no willful misrepresentations in or falsification of any of the information provided in this application. I am aware that should an investigation disclose such misrepresentations or falsifications, my application will be rejected, and I will be disqualified from applying in the future for any position with the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office. Please be sure to review the responses before submitting to clear any typos, misprints, grammatical errors, and that the above statements are truthful and submitted solely by the applicant.

► If you agree to all of the above terms and have reviewed your application then please print your first and last name below before submitting it.

Angel Reyes

2. Sierra Edwards

Sierra Edwards Member BCSO BCSO Sergeant Criminal

We would like to schedule an interview with you. Please let us know your availability.
    Captain S.Edwards

3. Liam Harrington

I should be free tonight if tsa allows me into the city at a decent time, more than likely around 8-8:30pm cst. -Angel Reyes

4. Sierra Edwards

we do interviews in ts

5. Liam Harrington

Anytime today works with me, just let me know and I can hop in ts.

6. Sierra Edwards

im sorry, i missed your message. i will be around tomorrow.

7. Liam Harrington

No worries, just lmk what time works best for you and I can be in ts.

8. Sierra Edwards

I am in ts right now if you are around

9. Liam Harrington

I am currently in the waiting for interview room.

10. Sierra Edwards