1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Declined Alexander Gallant- BCSO Application

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Alexander Gallant, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Alexander Gallant

Alexander Gallant New Member

Applicant's Name: Gallant, Alexander

Steam Name: Gallant, A (steam profile link- https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198257378376/ )

Date of Birth:07/18/02

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I have a working microphone

What time zone are you in? Atlantic Daylight Time

How long have you been a member of Greenleaf Gaming? No, I have not although I am a prospering to be a member.

Have you read the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Standard Operating Procedure
    ? Yes, and I agree with the Rules and Regulations.

Tell a bit about yourself. Good evening let me first introduce myself, my name is Alexander Gallant. I am 16 years of age turning 17 in 7 days. I am of German and English descent standing at 6,2. I live in the city of Saint John New Brunswick Canada and have for 17ish years and counting. I am currently living with my single mother as my father is deceased. I pay a rent of 400 dollars a month to cover the internet, water and fuel costs for our apartment. I believe that learning responsibility at a young age is key to succeeding in the real world. I work for the local dairy company, Baxters Milk. I stock and load milk to several stores in the surrounding areas and have done so since I was 14 years of age. I do no have my starting date although, I could retrieve it if necessary. My primary language is English with my secondary as French as New Brunswick is the only Bi-Lingual province in Canada. I am a 91% average student with my strongest grades in Biology and chemistry. My grades were so prolific that I was awarded high honors for them at my school's final dinner of the year. I am currently pursuing a career in the Canadian Armed forces or the Fire Departement. I wish to join the CAF[Canadian Armed Forces] as my grandfather served in the second world war and I feel compelled to serve my country as he did. I am interested in particularly the Military Police as protecting soldiers and serving justice to those in need is one thing I have always dreamed of. I am also interested in a firefighting career as my father was a Lieutenant before his passing when I was young. I grew up around the station and the first responders that knew my father treaded me very well as they knew great things were ahead for me. I have many skills that would make me a prime candidate for the Blaine County Sheriff Office as I am able to lead, command and teach in a proficient way. I Finally, I would like to say that I will be 100 percent dedicated to this server and am willing to commit at least 20-30hours a week trying to help any way I can and try to make the role play even better as serving the people of Blaine County.

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office?
    I chose the Blaine County Sheriff Office as it is the most superior sheriff department is the whole FiveM community, and I really mean it. The staff is dedicated to making the roleplay as realistic as possible and to keep the citizens of Blaine County and surrounding areas in a professional way. The BCSO offers everything that I could think of from the Warrant Services to the Traffic Enforcement Division the BCSO offers something that is very special. The BCSO also offers something persona to me, a brotherhood. I have always lacked a father figure in my life of grandfathers, now I am not asking for sympathy just stating that I want to be apart of the BCSO because I feel that it was accepted I would feel very comfortable to be able to operate but more be professional with team members as it is shown to the public how strong of a bond the BCSO has. Picture a city or county without the BCSO, no laws would be enforced and Havok would run wild, thankfully we have a dedicated team that runs the best Sheriff Office int he whole fiveM community. Having owners and staff that replicate standard police procedures is frankly amazing. Greenleaf RP brings something very special to the plate, having multiple staff as real officers make for the most superior roleplay community in the world.
    From when I was a child, I have always looked up to Law Enforcement agencies. They offer structure and professionalism that is the key to keeping the streets clean. My grandfather was a Mountie that drove a Motorcycle. Although I cannot be part of the Mounties yet I aim to become one in the future. As of this, the GreenLeaf Community could provide me with some valuable experience that is extremely important. I want to learn from real officers that are in the server and soak up all the information possible.

Do you have any experiences in law enforcement?
    Yes, I achieved the rank of Corporal in the Pennsylvania State Role Play in a matter of months. many days were put into the community and lots of memories were made although it came to an end as I had learned what I had too so I could now apply for Greenleaf. I was apart of many sub-divisions that included the Department of Environmental Protection(DEP), Search and Rescue, Special Emergency Response Team and Bomb Squad. I was always active in these position patrolling at least 3 times a week in each subdivision and I am willing to put more in if I am accepted to the BCSO. I also achieved the motorcycle, SUV and M4 certification's in the PennState all with flying color's. I was on my way to becoming a basic instructor until my resignation but I carried all my knowledge and expertise with me to the next step.

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 words minimum)The general duties of the BCSO include Arrest and commit to prison all persons who break the peace or attempt to break it, and all persons guilty of public offenses. Protecting the citizens of Blaine County is the number one priority of the BSCO and is taken with the utmost seriousness and professionalism. Defend the county against those who endanger the public peace or safety. Not only protecting the citizens but defending the county against intruders who aim t harms the citizens is a duty I will oblige to fulfill. Finally, enforce all Laws herby written in the San Andreas Penal Codes to the fullest and most successful manner.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in the BCSO? (50 words minimum)- I have many skills that include organization, planning and administrative duties. I have given some links that I have created in the past. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1u1njDk7JKctzlP45h2OLlBb-O2iET1Zo https://drive.google.com/open?id=15o3HJqRzavXoTkXCE1OKHuYPlrahZb7e https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ftHjqwkVILHe9VMQgNQ7NKTG6K6pTxnW https://drive.google.com/open?id=1okuWea5mmAQUOWpBAz-WA1ba6tB3HvDLAQH-7A4O58I https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uVZMdUuTLab6ZhIKRZLgXsaZnydSM0Rs

I am also a great leader as when I was in the Penn state I lead briefing and was a junior supervisor for the patrol. I also helped the fire marshalls office with the necessary paperwork they needed. I was also on my way to becoming a basic instructor meaning that I was qualified enough to lead basic training and certification training

By submitting this application, you are releasing all the above information to the Blaine County Sheriffs Office and its connected affiliates for the use of employment. You understand that submitting this application does not guarantee employment and can be declined or terminated at the sole discretion of the leadership within the department. You also understand that by submitting this application that your name will run through the in-game criminal database to verify your background information. Your employment with the Blaine County Sheriffs Office can be terminated by the department or yourself at any time with or without reason or notification. Please be sure to review your above questions before submitting to clear any typos, misprints, grammatical errors, and that the above statements are truthful and submitted solely by you, the applicant.

If you agree to all of the above terms and have reviewed your application then please print your first and last name below before submitting.

APPLICANT NAME- Alexander Gallant

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  2. Dwergje

Dwergje Member Supporter Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Good afternoon Mr. Gallant,

Thank you for your interest in the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Cadet program. We, the Training and Recruitment Division, are currently reviewing your application. You should expect a formal response regarding the status of your application within 24 hours.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to your application.

Kind regards,
    Captain Marlow Baker

3. Dwergje

Dwergje Member Supporter Licensed Lawyer Criminal

Mr. Gallant,

We have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, we have declined your application to the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office for the following reasons:
    • Requirement for time on the server has not been met
    You may re-apply in 30 calendar days (12th of August).

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to your application.

Regards,
    Captain Marlow Baker