1. The server fully wiped on 10/27 any new players coming in. This is a fresh start
Thank you to everyone who sends money to help keep the server up and running so everybody can have a good time it is appreciated

Declined Alexander Carplen - BCSO Application

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Lemley25, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Lemley25

Lemley25 New Member

Applicant's Name: Alexander Carplen

Steam Name: Lemley25

Discord Email: Lemley25#0720

Date of Birth: June 20th, 1990

Do you have a microphone?
    Yes.

What time zone are you in?
    GMT -7

How long have you been a member of GreenLeaf Gaming?
    I was a member of GreenLeaf gaming for about a year and have just returned from a long break. I've been around again for about a month now.

Have you read the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Standard Operating Procedure?
    Yes.

Tell a bit about yourself. (200 words minimum)
    OOC: I live in the Unite States of America. I was an active duty Marine for fours year, which is why I went in active for a while. I'm now honorably discharged from the Marine Corps and currently in the application stage with a local Sheriff's Department. I'm a friendly dude and love to do LEO role play. I come from MTA and SAMP where I did both LEO role play. I'm not much of a criminal role player. I've been role playing on communities since about 2014 so I have much experience in games like so. I enjoy making new friends on these communities and love seeing new ways communities are ran. I've been in both awesome and badly ran communities and I do make suggestions when I see something needs a correction or should be added/deleted. I've also been a member of the staff team on most of the communities I've played on, ranging from admin to senior admin. Once I find the right communities and enjoy it, I usually help out with recruitment towards the community and try to help out with in active factions and such. I like to see communities grow in numbers and strength meaning that I like to help wherever possible.

IC: I, Alexander Carplen, was born and raised in the United States of America. I'm very patriotic to my country and enjoy helping my community. I've was a United States Marine at the age of 18 and was honorably discharged for completing my active duty four year term. I moved to Los Santos when I was discharged from the military and I did not speak to my parents and did not think it would have been smart to go back to my home town in Texas where it seems to be all drugs and domestic violence in the area where I lived. I've looked for little work as a security guard in Los Santos but not to many places were looking for new applicants and the places I did apply to did not seem to want someone who may have had PTSD from my tours. Which I do not have PTSD. I've have collected unemployment for about two weeks now. I've decided to try apply to the Blaine County Sheriff's Office because there isn't much of civilian jobs that translate into what I did in the military and Law Enforcement Officer seemed to be the best transit from military to civilian.

Why did you choose the Blaine County Sheriffs Office? (300 words minimum)
    IC: I chose Blaine County Sheriff's Office because it's currently the only agency available and most fitting for me. I would like to get a jump start of my LEO career and start the academy as soon as possible. I would like to start helping the community become a better place and do community out reach as a Sheriff. I enjoy helping people on there worse days and try to get them to a better place or situation. I would also like to make note that if/when I were to arrest someone, I wouldn't just place them in jail and forget about them. As an LEO I would ensure to reach out to the person and offer any help that I can to get them to a better place in life where they wouldn't have to commit crime. I would try to help them find a job and try to help them become an active civilian in the city. I also chose the Blaine County Sheriff's Office for the progression. I would like to not just sit at a Deputy Sheriff but increase in rank and divisions within the office to show my progression and to show my best interests in the city.

Do you have any experiences in law enforcement?
    Yes.

*Multi Theft Auto*
    Ranging from ranks of Assistant Chief of Police to Police Officer in many different servers.
    *SAMP*
    Captain in Red County Role play.

In your own words, what does the BCSO do? (50 words minimum)
    Blaine county Sheriff's Office is responsible for enforcing law and ensuring the city and it's civilians are safe by following protocols and procedures. They are also responsible for serving warrants and searching for those whom have warrants. They are responsible for also doing normal police activities like traffic stops and responding to 911 calls.

Do you have any skills that can be useful in the BCSO? (50 words minimum)
    Like I said, I've been role playing and been a part of command staff on the servers. I can help write new policies and help run new divisions if needed and I'm pretty much willing to go anywhere as needed and can do the job well and enjoy it at the same time.

By submitting this application, you are releasing all above information to the Blaine County Sheriffs Office and its connected affiliates for the use of employment. You understand that submitting this application does not guarantee employment and can be declined or terminated at the sole discretion of the leadership within the department. You also understand that by submitting this application that your name will be ran through the in-game criminal database to verify your background information. Your employment with the Blaine County Sheriffs Office can be terminated by the department or yourself at any time with or without reason or notification. Please be sure to review your above questions before submitting to clear any typos, misprints, grammatical errors, and that the above statements are truthful and submitted solely by you, the applicant.

If you agree to all of the above terms and have reviewed your application then please print your first and last name below before submitting.

Alexander Carplen

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  2. Cojo

Cojo Well-Known Member Supporter

Good afternoon Mr. Carplen,

Thank you for your interest in the Blaine County Sheriff's Office Cadet program. We, the Training and Recruitment Division, are currently reviewing your application. You should expect a formal response regarding the status of your application within 24 hours.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to your application.

Thank you,
    Sheriff Bruce Harrington

Lemley25 likes this.
  3. Albert Wayland

Albert Wayland Active Member

Dear Alexander Carplen,

After receiving and reviewing your application we are happy to move forward with the hiring process. We are now extending an invitation for an interview with our Recruitment and Training staff.

This interview will be held on the government TeamSpeak Server. Click here to be redirected to the Waiting for the Interview room. We ask you to format your entrance ex: [001] J.Doe. This will ensure your priority during the interview process. The interviews will be held on September 1st, 2019 at 6:00 PM EST.

If you can't attend the interview, please advise us with your availability.

Thank you and have a great day.

Best Regards,
    Corporal Albert Wayland
    Blaine County Sheriffs Department, Recruitment and Training

4. Lemley25

Lemley25 New Member

Dear Corporal Wayland,

I will be able to attend the interview, thank you.

Kind regards,
    A. Carplen

5. SgtLaw

SgtLaw Member Supporter

Mr. Carplen,

At this time you were a no show for your interview. We understand that life gets in the way. I am respectfully requesting that you try to appear at the next scheduled interviews on Tues. 9/3/19 at around 1600hrs EST. Thank you and have a good day

6. Albert Wayland

Dear Alexander Carplen,

We didn’t see you at our scheduled interview on Sunday and Tuesday. I hope everything is going well.

Can you kindly let us know if you are still interested in joining the Blaine County Sheriff's Department? If so, please let us know, so we can reschedule the interview.

This application is currently ON HOLD pending the next step in your application, the interview.

Best Regards,
    Corporal Albert Wayland

7. Albert Wayland

Dear Alexander Carplen,

We thank you for your interest in the Blaine County Sheriff’s Department. I regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED for the following reasons:

- Failure to appear for two scheduled interviews.
    - Lack of communication with Recruitment and Training Team.

Our Recruitment and Training Department wishes you the best of luck in correcting these issues and we look forward to speaking with you again in the future. You may reapply for this position within the Blaine County Sheriffs Department in 30 days.

Best Regards,
    Corporal Albert Wayland